To sign in to YouTube, enter your Google Account email and password. After signing up for YouTube, signing in to your Google account on another Google service will automatically sign you in to YouTube.
Why can I not sign into YouTube with my Google account?
Make sure you’ve updated your YouTube app to the latest version in Google Play. Uninstall and reinstall the app on your device (even if you have the latest version). Make sure you’re using a Google Account to sign in. Try adding your Google Account to your mobile device using the instructions for Android devices.
Do I have to sign into YouTube with Google?
A Google account is required in order sign into YouTube. However, for those who already have an email account (or just don’t want a Gmail account), Google accounts can be made using any valid non-Gmail address.
How do I access my YouTube account?
Here is how to Sign in on Android:
- Open the YouTube app on your phone.
- Now tap on Account.
- Then tap on Sign in.
- Select an existing account, or tap Add Account to add a new account to your device.
Why does it say I can’t access YouTube with my account?
If you’ve seen the following message, it means that your Google Workspace domain administrator has not yet enabled YouTube: Sorry, you can’t access YouTube with your Google Account. Your access has been restricted by your administrator.
How do I activate YouTube?
YouTube: Activate & Upgrade Your YouTube Account
- Log in to your U of M Google account.
- From the menu bar, select more.
- Next, select YouTube from the drop-down menu.
- Read the user agreement and click to agree to its terms.
- YouTube is now added to your U of M Google account.
How do I sign in to my Google Account?
- On your computer, go to gmail.com.
- Enter your Google Account email or phone number and password. If information is already filled in and you need to sign in to a different account, click Use another account.
Do you need an account to watch YouTube?
You don’t need an account to watch videos on YouTube. If you want access to some of YouTube’s other applications, you’ll need to sign up for a membership. Most YouTube memberships are free, and you can change your account designation at any time.
How do I recover my YouTube account?
Go to www.youtube.com/gaia_link. In the box on the left, enter your YouTube username and password. Note: If you don’t remember your old YouTube password, unfortunately there is no password recovery option for these accounts. Select Claim channel.
A subsidiary of Google, YouTube requires all users to link their video sharing accounts with Google accounts. Although this policy may limit which type of email address can be associated with your video sharing account, users can transfer their YouTube account to another Google account at any time.