There isn’t a share button on your Facebook photo albums, so you can’t just share the entire album on a friend’s newsfeed with one click. … If they are in them, make sure they’re OK with you posting the album where all their friends can see them.
Create a shared album
- On your mobile device, open the Google Photos app .
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- At the bottom, tap Photos.
- Select photos or videos for the album.
- At the top, tap .
- Tap Shared album.
- Enter an album title.
- When the album is complete, tap Share.
In This Article
- Go to your Page, and select the Photos app box.
- Select the album you want to share.
- Click the Share link below the images.
- Choose where to share the album by clicking the drop-down arrow: …
- Select a viewing option: Public, Friends, Friends except Acquaintances, Only Me, or any of your personal lists.
About This Article
- Go to https://facebook.com and sign in.
- Click your profile from the panel on the left side of the browser.
- Click the Photos tab , then Albums tab.
- Click the album you want to share.
- Click Share.
- Select a share method and share your album.
How do I post an album to my timeline on Facebook?
To put it on your own timeline, click the “Share” button at the bottom of the album, then choose “Share on your own Timeline.”
Use Shared Albums on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- Go to the Albums tab and tap the Add button .
- Tap New Shared Album.
- Give the shared album a name, then tap Next.
- Choose people to invite from your contacts, or type an email address or iMessage phone number.
- Tap Create.
If you’re not sure know how to do this, follow these steps. Tap Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Photos. Turn off Shared Albums. … The albums and photos will automatically be added again when you turn this setting back on.
How do I make an album in Facebook?
To create a new album:
- Tap Profile at the top of Facebook.
- Tap Photos.
- Tap Create New Album.
- Enter an album title. You can also: Add a description. Add a location. Add contributors.
- Tap Save.
Rick’s answer: Your friends are right, Billie. Facebook no longer displays the “Share” button on posts that have their privacy levels set to “Friends”. Unfortunately, there’s no way to force the “Share” button to appear on posts that you mark as “Friends. That’s just the way it is now.
You may not be able to share a memory if sharing wasn’t turned on for the original content or the memory isn’t shareable (example: posts by others on your timeline). Learn what audiences you can choose from when you share something.