How do I put parental controls on YouTube on my iPhone?
If you want to enable the parental controls feature on YouTube app for iOS, do the following:
- Open YouTube app in iOS and tap on your account icon in the upper corner.
- Tap on “Settings” in the account menu options.
- Tap on “Restricted Mode Filtering”
- Choose “Strict” in the Restricted Mode Filtering options.
How do I restrict YouTube settings for my child?
Within YouTube, log into your account by clicking the picture icon in the top right corner. Go to your settings. Parents can restrict kids’ YouTube access within their YouTube settings. Enable the Restricted Mode setting.
How do you put a password on your YouTube account on your phone?
First Step: Parental Control in Google Play Store
- Open Google Play Store application on your device and tap menu in the left corner.
- Select Settings from left panel.
- Select Parental Controls then turn Parental Controls on.
Can you have a YouTube account under 13?
When you use Family Link to create a Google Account for your child under 13, your child can use the YouTube Kids app where it’s available. However, they can’t use any other YouTube apps, websites, or features until they turn 13 and manage their own Google Account.
How do I restrict YouTube?
Here’s how to do it:
- Access YouTube.com and sign in to your YouTube/Google account.
- Click the “Settings” button in the left sidebar.
- Click the drop-down menu at the bottom of the page that reads: “Restricted Mode: Off.”
- Select “On” to lock Restricted Mode on this browser.
- Click “Save.”
Can I set a password for YouTube?
This is how you can set up AppLock by Systweak Software to protect your YouTube account from a curious friend: Step 1- Install App Lock – With Fingerprint , Pattern & Password from Google Play Store. … Step 3- Enter a passcode or pattern of your choice, and confirm it by entering it again on the next page.
How do I put a password on my iPhone?
Set up a passcode
- On iPhone X and later, or iPad with Face ID, go to Settings > Face ID & Passcode. On earlier iPhone models, go to Touch ID & Passcode. …
- Tap Turn Passcode On.
- Enter a six-digit passcode. …
- Enter your passcode again to confirm it and activate it.
How do I lock YouTube on my iPad?
How to Restrict YouTube Access on Your iPad
- Tap Settings→General→Restrictions→Enable Restrictions.
- When prompted, establish or enter a previously established passcode — twice.
- Tap YouTube so that the button reads Off.