A section of the Messenger app you probably don’t use is Groups. But if you deal with a lot of threads with multiple people, the tab is a great way to organize your conversations. You can pin them in a grid view and create new groups with a dedicated picture and name.
Can you organize messages in Messenger?
Organize all of your messages in Facebook Messenger into custom folders, just like email! … Messenger Organizer solves this problem! Messenger Organizer allows you to create customized folders to place your conversations in.
How do I clean up my Facebook messages?
To delete individual messages or a conversation:
- Tap .
- Open the conversation.
- Tap in the top right.
- Scroll down and tap Delete or Delete selected.
- Tap Delete again to confirm.
How do I create a folder in Messenger?
On the left-hand side click on “Messenger” then “Folders”. You can choose to create any canned responses in the “Canned Response” field.
How do I customize my messages on Facebook?
How to Create a Messenger Greeting for Your Facebook Page
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page.
- Click Settings from the menu on the left of your Page.
- Click Messaging in the left column.
- Next to Show a greeting, click to select On.
- Click Change, edit the greeting, then click Save.
How do I create a group in Messenger?
Click the + icon at the top of the message list and select New Group. Then select Private or Public as the Group Type, and Chat, Topic, or Secret as the Group Mode. To add group members, click Groups I manage to add all members in the groups you’ve created or departments you supervise. To complete, click Create.
How do you delete a whole conversation on Messenger on both sides?
To permanently delete Messenger messages, you need to use the “Unsend” option. The “Unsend” option will delete your message from both sides. In other words, unsending a message on Messenger will permanently delete your message from your side and the receiver’s side. There isn’t another way for it.
How do you delete Facebook messages on both sides hack?
Step 1- Go to the Facebook conversation you would like to delete from both sides after 10 minutes.
- Step 2- Click on the Action gear icon & choose the option Report Spam or Abuse from the pop-up menu that appears.
- Step 3- You can either choose the option. …
- Step 4- Click the Continue button to proceed!
Can someone see if you delete a conversation on Messenger?
The removed message will be replaced by text alerting everyone in the conversation the message was removed. You will have up to 10 minutes to remove a message after it is sent. … When you choose this option, the message will be removed for you, but not for anybody else in the chat.
How do I find my groups on Facebook Messenger?
To see a list of your groups:
- From your News Feed, tap then tap Groups.
- Tap Groups.
- Scroll down to see all the groups you manage or are in.
Where do you find groups in Messenger?
The new groups tab is a simple, tap-friendly grid view. Your group conversations will still appear in the main tab, so the new groups tab is just a bunch of shortcuts for your permanent groups. If you don’t need to keep a group, you can unpin it.
How do I customize my messages on messenger?
Here is how to change the chat theme in Messenger on Desktop App:
- Open the Messenger app.
- Now open the conversation you want to pick a color for.
- Then click on more which appears as three dots.
- Then click on Customize Chat and then Change them.
- Pick a color or theme for the conversation.
How do you edit predefined questions on Facebook Messenger?
Go to “Settings” of your FB page, then click “Messaging”. Scroll to “Help people start a conversation with your Page” and click change. The questions are there and you can edit/delete/add.