Why is my Instagram loading so slow?
So, if you find Instagram is loading slow in your region, here is what you should do to make it work faster. To activate the feature on your app, go to “Settings,” then “Account” and tap “Cellular Data Use” — and then you will be able to turn this setting on.
How do I fix slow Instagram?
Instagram Lagging? 4 Ways to Fix It on Android and iOS Devices
- Force Stop and Restart Instagram. Sometimes the simplest solutions are exactly what you need. …
- Clear Instagram Cache and Storage. The next step is to try clearing the Instagram app’s cache and storage. …
- Update the Instagram App. …
- Ensure You Have Sufficient RAM.
Why is Instagram so slow 2021?
Rather, you need to clear the cache and unnecessary data. For some phones, you need to visit Settings > App & Notifications > Instagram > Storage > Clear Cache. iPhone: In this case, restart your phone and update the app to its latest version.
How do I clear my cache on Instagram?
The Settings app has a built-in way to clear the cache.
- Open the Settings app and tap Storage. Open the Storage menu. William Antonelli/Insider.
- Select Other Apps, and then find Instagram in the list of apps and tap it. Your apps will be sorted by how much space they take up. …
- Tap the Clear Cache option.
Why is Instagram so slow 2020?
If you find Instagram isn’t quite as fast as it used to be, you probably have a slow Internet connection, or it’s a sign that your phone is getting old. If your phone is a few years old and you notice other apps are slowing down, it may be time to start saving for a new phone.
Why won’t my Instagram photos load?
The unstable connection is a common reason why Instagram won’t load and it’s especially noticeable in Instagram Direct while sending media content or messages. In order for everything to work, you’ll need to ensure a stable Wi-Fi or Mobile Data connection. Slow mobile data is a no-go. … Disable and re-enable Wi-Fi.
How can I restart my Instagram?
Try to restart the app (or your phone)
First try to completely close Instagram (if you need a refresher, here’s how to close an app on Android or close an app on iOS), and then run Instagram again. If the problem persists, shut down your Android phone or shut down your iPhone and restart it. Then try Instagram again.
How do I clear my Instagram cache without deleting the app?
How To Clear Instagram Cache
- Tap ‘Settings’ on your Instagram’s profile.
- Tap ‘Security’
- Tap ‘Clear Search History (for iPhone) or ‘Search History’ (for Android)
- Tap ‘Clear All’.
- That’s it!
Why can’t I refresh my Instagram feed?
To fix the “Couldn’t refresh feed” error on Instagram, you need to wait until Instagram is back up. You can also try setting your date and time to automatic or using another device. Alternatively, you can try updating, reinstalling, or clearing Instagram’s cache.
What does Clear cache mean?
When you use a browser, like Chrome, it saves some information from websites in its cache and cookies. Clearing them fixes certain problems, like loading or formatting issues on sites. Android ComputeriPhone & iPad.