How do I interact with a Facebook page 2021?
How to comment as a page on Facebook
- Log into Facebook in a browser and go to the post you want to comment on.
- Next to the comment button, you’ll see your profile icon with a little dropdown arrow next to it. Click on it.
- Select the name of the page you want to comment as from the dropdown menu, then make your comment.
How do I interact with my business Facebook page?
Switch your profile view
- Log in to Facebook as you normally do.
- Click the Account drop-down arrow in the top-right corner of the page.
- From the drop-down menu, choose the business page link that you want to use. This menu is where you toggle among your personal and page profiles.
Why can’t I comment on Facebook pages?
How do I interact with a page as a group?
Select the group then click + Join Group below the cover photo. Select whether you’d like to join as your profile or your Page and click Join Group. But Remember :Group admins may not allow Pages to join their groups. Pages can only request to join groups and can’t be invited to join secret groups.
How do I comment on my business page as myself?
Comment on a Facebook Company Page’s Existing Post as Yourself from a Desktop Computer
- Click your company page’s profile pic thumbnail close to the top of the page and select your personal profile. The profile thumbnail image now floats at the top as you scroll down.
- Select your personal profile.
- Comment on a post.
How do I comment on a page post?
About This Article
- Go to the Page you want to comment on.
- Scroll to the post.
- Tap your profile icon at the bottom-right.
- Select your Page.
- Tap Comment.
- Enter your comment.
Why can only some of my Facebook pages interact with groups?
Your page have to have some age may be 20-30 day after this you will see that your page will be able to join a certain group as your page. I’m saying this because i have created a new Fb page about 20-30 days ago, after this i have tried to join groups as my new page and i’ was not able to do this.
Why is there no comment option on a Facebook post?
Permission. You do not have permission to comment on everything you see on Facebook. In a common scenario, if you see a friend tagged in a photo by someone you don’t know, you can view it but cannot comment on it. In these cases there is obviously no Comment button.
First of all go to your Facebook page and in the admin panel, click Edit page > Manage Permissions. Now scroll down to the bottom of the page and there you will see a reply option. Simply check/tick this option to enable it. Click Save Changes and you are done.
Why can’t I react or comment on Facebook?
Make sure you are correctly logged in to your Facebook account when trying to like and comment. Clearing your browser’s data cache, restarting your browser, updating the browser software to the latest version and disabling any Facebook-related extensions can all help to resolve the problem.
to share to a group:
- select Share.
- select Share to a Group.
- to you can add a description or caption for the post you’re sharing where it says “Say something about this…”
- then use the search bar to begin typing in the name of the group you wish to share to.
- select Share. And that’s it you’re done!
To link a group that you admin to your Page:
- Tap then tap Pages and select your Page.
- Tap the Groups tab below your Page’s cover photo, if it’s visible. …
- Tap Link your Group.
- Tap Link next to the group you want to link your Page to.
- Tap Link Group.