Why are my Instagram notifications not working on iPhone 12?
Turn on Instagram Notification in Settings. The most likely reason why Instagram notifications not working on your iPhone is probably you turned Notifications for Instagram off. Go to Settings > Notification > Instagram. Enable Allow Notifications and Show On Lock Screen.
Why can’t I get Instagram notifications on my iPhone?
Check iPhone notification settings. Open the Settings app and tap Notifications. Scroll down and tap Instagram. Make sure the switch for Allow Notifications is green.
How do I turn on notifications for Instagram iOS 12?
How to turn on Instagram notifications on iPhone (from app)
- Open Instagram and log in to your account.
- From the profile, tap the three-line icon on the top right.
- Open the Settings.
- Tap “Notifications.”
- Switch on any notifications you need.
How do I get Instagram notifications to pop up on my iPhone?
How to enable Instagram notifications on iPhone
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Tap “Notifications.” Open the “Notifications” menu. …
- Swipe through the app menu until you find Instagram. Tap to open.
- Next to “Allow Notifications,” you will see a slider. When the slider is green and white, notifications are enabled.
Why is Instagram not showing in my notifications?
If you are not getting Instagram notifications, also try clearing the storage and cache data for your Instagram app. Perhaps the stored cache is corrupted or getting too much and becoming unneeded for the app to run smoothly. Here, clearing the cache and storage data could help. Here’s how to do it on Android.
How do you fix Instagram notifications?
Allow Instagram notifications on your device
- Open the Settings app. Tap Notifications. Turn notifications on or off or change how they appear in Settings. …
- In the Notification Style section, find and tap Instagram.
- Tap the slider next to Allow Notifications. When notifications are turned on, the slider will be green.