If you don’t have enough, then this step can do wonders. Open Settings and tap on Installed Apps (or wherever you can find a list of all your apps). Search for Facebook here and open it. Tap on Clear data at the bottom of the screen and tap on Clear Cache and Clear data both one-by-one.
How do I uninstall an update on Facebook?
To disable all updates from Facebook:
- Open your mobile phone’s device settings.
- Tap Application Manager or Apps.
- Scroll down and tap Facebook App Installer.
- Tap Disable to turn updates off or Enable to turn them back on.
- Scroll down and tap Facebook App Manager.
Is there any problem with FB today?
Facebook problems in the last 24 hours
At the moment, we haven’t detected any problems at Facebook.
Why is my Facebook News Feed not loading?
One of the most common reasons why your Facebook news feed and comments are not loading is due to an unstable internet connection. … You can try disconnecting your internet connection from your device and connecting it to it again. Make sure also that you have a reliable and stable internet connection.
How do I roll back a Facebook update?
How to Switch back to Classic Facebook from New Facebook
- First, click on the small white down triangle at the top right of the blue bar at the top.
- Then choose ‘Switch to Classic Facebook’ option to switch to old Facebook.
- Now, you will be asked to give feedback. …
- The Classic Facebook will appear on your window.
How do I undo an update?
Pre-installed system apps
- Go to your phone’s Settings app.
- Select Apps under Device category.
- Tap on the app that needs a downgrade.
- Choose “Force stop” to be on the safer side. …
- Tap on the three-dotted menu at the top right corner.
- You’ll then select the Uninstall updates that appears.
Why is my Facebook page not updating?
On an Android device, open the Settings app and tap on Apps. Select Application List, tap on Facebook, tap on Storage, and tap on both Clear Data and Clear Cache buttons one by one. It should clear the existing app files from your device and give you a fresh start with the app.
How do I refresh my Facebook feed 2021?
Make sure you are running the latest version of the Facebook app. Open Facebook and tap the “Menu” tab at the bottom right corner (on iPhone) or top right (on Android) of the screen. Scroll down on the Menu screen and tap on “See More“. Select “Recent & Favorites” from the list.
How do I fix my Facebook page?
How do I troubleshoot something that’s not working on Facebook?
- Refresh the page.
- Close the page and reopen.
- Clear your cache by going to your browser settings.
- Try again with a different browser (example: if you’re on Chrome, try Firefox).
- Restart your computer.
Can’t connect to Facebook but internet is working?
Fully close the Facebook app: Start by fully exiting Facebook (and all other apps or programs running in the background), then try opening the Facebook app again. Perform a power cycle: Turn off your device (and the modem and router, if applicable). Wait a few minutes, then power back up.
Why is the server down?
A server can go down for many reasons. Maybe a physical machine loses power, or perhaps the operating system or network card experiences an issue — many variables can cause a failure. … Additionally, your network monitoring tool can display the status of your local and external devices in a customizable dashboard.
Why is Facebook not working on my iPhone?
If you are having issues with the Facebook app on your iPhone device, the first thing you need to do is to quit and relaunch the app. Doing so will dump app’s cached files that’s preventing the app to work properly. If this basic tweak fails to fix the problem, read on and troubleshoot further.
How do I restart my Facebook app?
Go to Apps and Tap on it. Locate Facebook app and tap on it to get to its settings. Tap Clear Cache and then Clear Data. Restart your Android and now launch Facebook app.
How do you know if you’re in Facebook jail?
This is how you know you’ve landed in Facebook jail:
- You lost your account’s ability to post on your timeline or on any pages or groups.
- You’re not able to like anyone else’s posts or pictures.
- You cannot comment anywhere on the social platform.
- You are blocked from accessing your page or account.