How do I Download Twitter tweets?
Open the Twitter application on your smartphone and go to the Tweet which has the video you want to save. Tap on the Share button and then select copy the link to Tweet. Now go to the Download Twitter Videos application and paste the link there. Then hit the download button at the bottom right corner of the page.
How can I see my old tweets?
How to See Old Tweets Using Twitter Search
- Open Twitter.com in your browser and click the search bar.
- Type in the following thread together with your Twitter username.
- Also, put the date range you want to dig back (username since: yyyy-mm-dd until yyyy-mm-dd). …
- Scroll to the bottom to see your old tweets.
How do I get to my Twitter archive?
To see if your account has the archive feature enabled, log into your account and navigate to Settings. Scroll down the bottom of the page. If your account is one of the lucky few, you’ll see a new “Your Twitter archive” section. Here you can then request your archive with the click of a button.
Is there a Twitter archive?
Go to Settings and scroll down to the bottom to check for the option to request your Twitter archive. If you do see it, go ahead and click the button. You’ll receive an email with instructions on how to access your archive when it’s ready for you to download.
How do you recover a deleted Twitter account?
Go to archive.org/web to recover deleted tweets or accounts. State that if you try to search for your Twitter account it may not appear. Archive.org only captures Twitter accounts that are verified or have some relevance.
How do I archive someone else’s tweets?
Login into your Twitter account. Click on the option ‘More’, then click on ‘settings and privacy’ Now under the ‘Your Account’ section, click on ‘Download an archive of your data’ Now click on the request archive option.
How do you find tweets from years ago?
Login to your Twitter account, and go to Twitter’s advanced search page.
- Under the “People” subheading, enter your username (with no “@”) into the “From these accounts” field:
- Under “Dates,” select start and end dates for your search:
- Click “Search,” and Twitter should return a list of top tweets from that period:
How can I see my old tweets on my phone?
How to Find Old Tweets on Android
- Open the Android Twitter app and log-in your account.
- Click the search tab in the lower section of the page and type “from: [username]” to find your old tweets.
- If you are looking for the old tweets of a certain user, type “from:” and then the user’s username.
Why can’t I see my old tweets?
If you deleted a lot Tweets because you wanted a fresh start on Twitter, read about how to delete multiple Tweets. Tweets more than a week old may fail to display in timelines or search because of indexing capacity restrictions. Old Tweets are never lost, but cannot always be displayed.
Where can I find old tweets 2021?
Here’s how to perform a search for your old tweets.
- Go to https://twitter.com/search-advanced.
- Enter your username into the “From these accounts” field under “People.”
- Select a date range from the pop-up calendar to view your tweets (or tweets from any profile you wish to see) within a specific time frame.
How do I unzip a twitter archive?
The file you downloaded has a long name containing many letters and numbers, beginning with the word “twitter” and ending with “. zip.” Here’s how to unzip it: If you’re using Windows, right-click the ZIP file and select Extract all. Then, choose a folder to extract the files to and select Extract.
Does Twitter save all tweets?
Twitter will retain the data for up to 30 days, during which time, Twitter will honor any second thoughts and let users reactivate their accounts. Of course, instead of going through all this trouble, there is one way to make it easy— just don’t tweet anything you wouldn’t want your grandma or your boss to see.