Why can’t I delete a Facebook group?
If you’re a group admin, you can delete your Facebook group by removing all of the members and then yourself, as long as the group creator has left the group or you are the group creator. When no members remain in the group, it will automatically be deleted. Deleting a group is permanent and cannot be reversed.
How do I delete a Facebook group I own?
How to delete a Facebook Group
- Go to the group you want to delete and click “Members”
- Beside each person, select “Remove from Group”
- Once you remove everyone else, choose “Leave Group” next to your name.
- Click “Leave and Delete”
How do I delete a Facebook group with thousands of members?
Go to the group management page and click the Members heading in the main window. Step 2: Click the three dots next to the members you want to remove, then select “remove from group”. Step 3: When you are the only member left in the group, you are ready to delete the Facebook Group.
How can I delete a group?
How to delete a Facebook group using a web browser
- Go to Facebook.com and navigate to “Groups” on the home page.
- Select the group that you wish to delete.
- Navigate to “Members” on the left side of the page.
- Click the “More” button next to each member’s name and then select “Remove from Group.” Hit “Confirm.”
How do I leave multiple groups on Facebook?
Leave Facebook Groups:
- To leave multiple groups from one location, hover your mouse over the Groups section on the left sidebar, and click More. …
- In your group list, click on the corresponding pencil icon of the group you want to leave, and choose Leave Group.
How do I delete a team group?
Follow these steps to delete a team.
- In the admin center, select Teams.
- Select a team by clicking the team name.
- Select Delete. A confirmation message will appear.
- Select Delete to permanently delete the team.