How do I change my Facebook back to English?
If you own an Android, you can also change the language through your Facebook app:
- Click the menu icon on the top right of the menu bar (it’s the three horizontal lines).
- Scroll down and open the “Settings & Privacy” sub menu. Select “Language.”
- Now choose your language from the list provided.
Why is my Facebook in French all of a sudden?
Most likely, you are using a VPN. Facebook will serve you their website in the language of the country you are in. If your VPN is placing you in a French-speaking country, you get the site in French. Deactivating the VPN will sort out the problem.
How do you change the language back to English?
How to change the language on Android
- Open the Settings app on your Android device.
- Tap “System.”
- Tap “Languages & input.”
- Tap “Languages.”
- Tap “Add a Language.”
- Select your preferred language from the list by tapping on it.
How did my language change on Facebook?
By default, the Facebook app automatically uses whichever language your iPhone uses. You can change this setting, but you do so outside of the app. Open Settings, and then scroll down to Facebook. Select Language, and then choose the language you want.
How do you change language on Facebook app?
Tap in the bottom right. Scroll down and tap Settings & Privacy > App Language. Select the language you want Facebook to appear in. Tap Change to [Language] to confirm.
How do I remove translation from Facebook?
To turn off translation options for posts or comments written in a specific language:
- In the top left of Facebook, tap your profile picture.
- Scroll down and tap Settings.
- Tap Language and Region below Preferences.
- Tap Languages you don’t want to be offered translations for.
How do I turn off automatic translation on Facebook?
In the top left of Facebook, tap your profile picture. Scroll down and tap Settings. Tap Language and Region below Preferences. Tap Languages you don’t want automatically translated.
How do I turn off translation on Facebook?
When you see a post that’s been translated automatically in your New Feed, you can click on the Settings icon and select “Disable Automatic Translation For”. This will turn off automatic translation, but still leave an option for you to click Translate this Post.
Why is my Google in another Language?
Open Settings > Search settings. Under Region Settings at the bottom of the page, select the region corresponding to the Google domain you’re using. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save. You may also have to change and save the Language settings.
How do I change my App Store Language?
How to Change the Language in the App Store
- Tap the “Settings” app. Video of the Day. …
- Select the “General” option.
- Choose the “International” option.
- Select the “Language” option. Choose the new language from the list of options and tap “Done.” This changes the language for all functions on the iPhone.
How do I stop Google from changing languages?
Open the Google App and click on the “More” tab at the bottom right corner. Now select “Settings”. In Settings, select the “Language and Region” option and then select the search region option. Here scroll down and select any English-speaking country.
Where is settings on Facebook?
Where can I find my Facebook settings?
- In the top right of Facebook, tap .
- Scroll down and tap Settings & Privacy, then tap Settings.
- Tap the setting you’d like to adjust.
How do I change my country on Facebook?
2Go to options & change region.
The View Page for another country pop-up will appear. Switch region 3Choose the new region. Finally choose the region for which you want to view the Facebook page. Finally click on Save Preference to lock your choice.
Why is my Facebook Messenger in a different language?
Scroll down to Settings & Privacy (⚙️). You’ll see a list including Settings, Your Time on Facebook, and Language ( ). Hit Language ( ) Choose your Facebook language by pressing Edit.