Why is my Facebook ad quality ranking low?
“Ad quality through various signals, such as feedback from people viewing or hiding the ad and assessments of low-quality attributes in the ad, such as withholding information, sensationalized language and engagement bait.” Facebook also provides some visual examples of what not to do.
What is a good quality ranking in Facebook ads?
Possible values for quality ranking are (where average represents the 35th to 55th percentile): Above average. Average. Below average (bottom 35% of ads)
How can I improve low quality ads on Facebook?
What are tips for improving the quality of my ads?
- Do make sure your ads and landing pages are relevant and useful to your target audience. …
- Do not use low-quality attributes in your ads and post-click experiences, including landing pages.
How can I check my facebook quality?
Review the Standing of Your Facebook Page
To check your Facebook page quality, click the More menu at the top of your page and choose Page Quality from the drop-down menu. You can then see if your page has been flagged for any quality issues.
How do I check ad quality?
How to check your Quality Score
- Sign in to your Google Ads account.
- In the left menu, select Keywords.
- In the upper right corner of the table, click the columns icon .
- Under “Modify columns for keywords” open the Quality Score section.
How can I monetize my Facebook page?
Here are our tips to monetize your Facebook page:
- Optimize Your Site for Mobile Devices. …
- Sell Digital Content Directly. …
- Send Traffic to Affiliate Marketing Sites. …
- Sell Products through a Facebook App Store. …
- Sell Products through a Website. …
- Promote Products with Exclusive Facebook Offers.