After a poll ends, anyone who clicks on the poll itself will see the results (and will no longer be able to vote.) As the page admin, you are able to view who voted for each option by clicking on the numbers of votes. … This way, participants and nonparticipants alike will be able to see how the voting has turned out.
Are Facebook poll results Anonymous?
Importantly, the polls aren’t anonymous, so if you vote in a poll, the person who created it and anyone else who votes in it will be able to view your answer.
How does Facebook poll work?
Click on the poll icon, and you’ll go back to the “create a post” screen where you can add your question and options. … Use “Poll Options” to allow people to add options and enable/disable people from choosing multiple answers. When you’re ready to post, click on the “Post” button to add it to your event’s page.
How do I see who has answered my poll on Facebook?
After the poll sticker is shared, friends can vote, see real-time results after voting and return to the Story later for updates. The user who created the poll can swipe up to the viewers list to see how many votes each answer received, who voted and which choice they voted for.
How do I make an anonymous survey on Facebook?
How to create a survey on your Facebook page
- Start a poll through your Facebook page.
- Enter your question.
- Enter the options you want people to choose from.
- Add photos or GIFs if desired.
- Choose when you want your poll to end.
- Post the poll. Results are shown on the post (after each person votes).
Can I run a poll on Facebook?
You can create a poll on Facebook to ask a question, customize the answers, and let people vote for their favorite option. … However, you can also create a poll in a Facebook group or in a story. Keep in mind that you’ll need to be an admin or editor to create a poll on a Facebook Page.
Can you post a video and poll on Facebook?
Once you’ve uploaded the video, click the three dots in the upper right corner of the post and choose the option “Edit Post”. 3. … In the video editing options, scroll down to Polls and click the button “Create Poll”.
How do you put a poll on a video on Facebook?
To create a video poll
- Go to your Facebook Page.
- In the Create Post box, click Photo/Video.
- Click Upload Photos/Video.
- Select the video you want to upload.
- In the upload screen, click Polls.
- Click Create Poll.
- Enter your poll question.
- Set the time your poll will start and end within your video.