Facebook has quietly added an option for some broadcasters to restrict who can tune into a Live broadcast and another for never-ending live streams. … In terms of location, broadcasters can name up to 25 countries where people will or won’t be able to see a live stream. They can get more narrow than that.
Can you select audience for Facebook live?
Just like with your other personal status updates, you may also want to choose the audience before going live. Select friends only, a specific friends list or public. Then tap Go Live.
How do I limit access to Live on Facebook?
Facebook. Facebook Live has some options when it comes to controlling who can see your live videos. The simplest is to create a live video that is only visible to you personally is by setting the access for the video to “Only Me.” This will create a live video post on your personal timeline that is private.
Is it possible to edit Facebook live video?
You can edit unnecessary footage at the beginning and end of your live videos using Video Trimming. Live broadcasts sometimes show a waiting room at the start or end of the video. Once your live broadcast ends, you can trim the video and remove these sections. Video Trimming is only available to Pages.
Can you shorten a Facebook live video?
On desktop, go to your Facebook Page and find the Facebook Live video you want to trim. Click the 3 little dots on the post, then click Edit Video. Scroll to the bottom of the right pane and click Video Trimming.
How do you trim a live video on Facebook 2020?
Trim recorded live broadcasts
- Go to your Page and find the recorded live broadcast video post you want to trim. …
- Click next to the post.
- Click Edit Video.
- Select Trimming.
- Choose your start and end points using the scrubber or edit the From and To timestamps.
- Click Save.
How can I trim a video?
Trim the start or end of your video
- Select Trim. A blue box will appear in the editor.
- Click and drag the sides of the blue box. Stop when the box is covering the portion of the video that you’d like to keep. Anything not in the box will be removed from the video.
- To confirm your edits, select Preview.
- Click Save.