Open www.facebook.com on the web browser and log into your Facebook account using the correct login credentials. Once you are logged into your Facebook account, click on More under your name. Next, click on the “Lock Profile” option. Click on “Lock Your Profile” again to confirm.
In which country FB Profile lock is available?
The new feature offers users complete privacy to people who are not on their friends list. Lock Your Profile, a new Facebook feature promising users more privacy and control over their accounts, has now launched in the UAE and six other countries in the Mena region.
Can US users lock their Facebook profile?
Locking profile enables users to apply multiple existing privacy settings plus several new features to their Facebook profile. To enable the feature, a user has to tap ‘More’ under their name on Facebook profile then select ‘Lock Profile’ and tap again to confirm.
How can I lock my Facebook profile in USA Android?
How to Lock Facebook Profile on Android and iPhone?
- Open the Facebook app and tap on your Profile.
- Now tap on the three-dot menu next to the ‘Add to Story’ section.
- Here, you will find the ‘Lock Profile’ option. Tap on it and you will be taken to the Lock Profile page.
- Tap on the ‘Lock Your Profile’ button to confirm.
How can I lock my Facebook profile from others?
Lock Facebook profile via mobile app
- Open the Facebook app and tap on your profile.
- Tap the three dot menu icon next to ‘Add to Story’
- Here, you should see a Lock Profile option, tap on it.
- The next page will give you a brief on how it works with an option to Lock Your Profile at the bottom, tap on it.
Why is there no lock profile option in Facebook?
If the profile lock is not available on your Facebook page, manually modify the Facebook privacy settings to enable lock profile mode. If you want your friend to lock their profile, you can invite friends to lock their profile to allow them to this mode.
How do I lock my Facebook profile on Chrome?
How to lock your Facebook profile:
- Tap More under your name.
- Tap Lock Profile.
- Tap Lock Your Profile again to confirm.
How can I lock my Facebook profile on mobile?
For Android users
- Step 1: Open the Facebook App and tap the three-dot menu icon next to “Add to Story”
- Step 2: Choose the Lock Profile option. …
- Step 3: A pop-up will say “You Locked Your Profile” and it will be done without any hassle.
- Step 1: Go to https://www.facebook.com and click on your profile.
Is lock profile available in Philippines?
Lock your Facebook profile so only friends can view it. … At the moment, however, the feature to lock your Facebook profile is not yet available in the Philippines and several other countries.
How do I lock my Facebook profile in Canada?
How to lock Facebook profile
- Step 1: Launch Facebook on your device.
- Step 2: Go to your profile and tap on the ‘More’ option under your Profile Photo.
- Step 3: Now, click on the ‘Lock Profile’ option from the list of available options.
- Step 4: Now, click on the ‘Lock Your Profile’ option to confirm.
How can I lock my Facebook account in 2021 IOS?
How do I lock my Facebook profile on iPhone using the app?
- Open the Facebook app on your iPhone and go to your profile.
- Tap the three dots icon next to +Add Story.
- Tap Lock Profile.
- Read the short description that tells you what this feature is. Finally, tap Lock Your Profile.