Where can I find local events?
Whether you’re relaxing at home or enjoying time in a new city, use these smartphone apps to find the best local events.
- All Events in City.
- TickPick: No Fee Tickets.
- 8. Facebook.
How do I find events in another city?
Why I love local events
- One of the best ways to meet locals and other visitors at the same time is by going to events. …
- In some big cities you may be overwhelmed by the number of events available. …
- meetup.com – a place to find events and groups. …
- Eventbrite – find events around the world.
How do I change my location for events on Facebook?
Updated mobile browser experience
- Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Tap Events, then tap See All Upcoming Events.
- Tap to open the event you’d like to edit, then tap Edit.
- Tap below Location, then tap Search to add a new place or address.
- Tap Save.
How do I use local on Facebook?
Setting Up Your Local Facebook Page
- Go to Create a Page & select Local Business or Place. When you click on this, you’ll get to select a category for your business & complete your business details. …
- Enter your local Facebook page details. …
- Complete your page set up.
Is there an app for Facebook events?
The app is designed to help Facebook’s extroverts and event promoters better discover and manage events. … That trickles down to a better experience for everyone else as these users invite friends to events using Facebook.
How do you keep track of local events?
- City Socializer. City Socializer is a platform that allows you to instantly search for events happening near you as well as online events that you might be interested in. …
- 10 Times. …
- Peatix. …
- Event Always. …
- UNATION. …
- Like A Local. …
- Vivid Seats. …
Why can’t I add a location to Facebook event?
The issue is because of how FB sends the address (or in the case of this particular example lack of address). The issue arises when there isn’t a logical address sent the reason why Facebook centers to the park is because it uses the location’s “title” as part of the address whereas we are just using the city.
How do I change my current city on Facebook?
About This Article
- Tap your profile photo.
- Tap the pencil icon.
- Tap Edit.
- Tap the pencil next to Current City.
- Enter a new location.
- Choose a privacy option.
- Tap Save.
What is FB local?
Also known as Facebook Local, the updated app is a combination of Yelp, Foursquare, and the previous version of the Events app. Available in the US for both Apple iOS and Android devices, it mashes together information about events, local businesses, and places your friends have checked in.
What is the local app?
The new Local app is essentially a combination of three apps: Yelp, FourSquare, and the previous version of the Events app. So, you can search information about your friends’ check-ins, events near you, and pull up reviews local businesses, like bars and restaurants — all from one app.
What is a local page on Facebook?
Your individual location pages show up in Facebook search, making it easier for users to find stores and offices that are near them. After you set up location pages, Facebook adds a Locations tab to your main brand page. When users click this tab, they see your closest locations on a map.