We’re not able to send you a copy of your password without resetting it. If you’re already logged in, you can change your password in your Settings. … Note that you’ll need access to an email or mobile phone number associated with your Facebook account in order to successfully reset your password.
How can I know my fb password without resetting?
How to see your Facebook password on Android
- Open your Phone’s Settings.
- Scroll down and tap on “Google”.
- Select “Manage your Google Account”.
- Navigate to the “Security” tab.
- Scroll down and tap on “Password Manager”.
- On the Password Manager, tap on “Facebook”.
- Enter your passcode or use your fingerprint to unlock it.
How can I get another Facebook password?
To reset your password if you’re not logged in to Facebook:
- Click Forgot Password?.
- Type the email, mobile phone number, full name or username associated with your account, then click Search.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Can I see my password?
Your passwords are saved in your Google Account. To view a list of accounts with saved passwords, go to passwords.google.com or view your passwords in Chrome. To view passwords, you need to sign in again. Delete.
Where are my saved passwords?
View Your Google Chrome Saved Passwords on Android and iOS
Tap on the “Settings” option. Then, select “Passwords.” You’ll see a list of all websites you’ve ever saved passwords for on Chrome. To view a specific password, select the website from the list.
What is the best password in the world?
Here are the main traits of a reliable, secure password:
- At least 12 characters long (the longer, the better).
- Has a combination of upper and lowercase letters, numbers, punctuation, and special symbols.
- Random and unique.
Can I see my passwords on my phone?
Your passwords can be stored on an Android phone or tablet using your Google Chrome app. The passwords stored in the Google Chrome app are linked to your Google account, so you can access them through Google Chrome on a Mac or PC as well.