If you don’t have either your email address or phone number, but your Instagram account is linked to a Facebook account, you can tap “Log In with Facebook” to access your Instagram account through your linked Facebook account.
How do I recover my Instagram account without verification?
If you can’t access your Instagram account or the email or phone number you signed up with:
- Open the Instagram app on your mobile device and enter your last known email address or phone number.
- Tap Forgot password?.
- Tap Need more help?.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to submit a support request.
How can I recover my Instagram password without email and phone number?
Go to “Settings” then go to “Privacy and Security” select Password and click on “to create a new one”.
- In case you forget Instagram email and password, then tap reset it with Facebook (if you see it).
- Now, click on the “Get help signing in”. …
- Tap on the “Next” button.
How do I recover my Instagram account?
If your account was deleted by you or someone with your password, there’s no way to restore it. You can create a new account with the same email address you used before, but you may not be able to get the same username.
How can I get my Instagram account back if I changed my phone number?
Send a request by the following steps:
- Open the Instagram app and go to the log-in page.
- Tap Get help signing in..
- The page goes to the verification page. At this stage, first fill in your username and tap Send Login Link, even though your email is invalid. …
- Tap Need more help? on the same page. …
- If you tap Need more help?
How do I change my Instagram email?
What to Know
- iOS/Android: Tap profile icon > Edit Profile > Email Address. Enter new address, tap checkmark. Check email, follow instructions to confirm.
- Desktop: Select profile icon > Profile > Edit Profile. In the Email field, enter a new address. Choose Submit to save. Confirm via email.
How can I reset my Instagram password without email?
How to recover an Instagram account without email? Make sure you remember your Instagram username and access to this account recovery page from your computer. Enter your username and click Send. You should receive (in 24 or 48 hours) a link to reset your password in your mailbox. .
How can I change my Instagram password without old password 2021?
Visit Instagram’s Reset Password page. Enter your email, phone, or username to get the login link.
- If you are already logged in to Instagram on the web, click your profile picture from the top.
- Click Settings → Change Password.
- Click Forgot Password → Send Login Link.
- Follow the instructions sent to you in the email.
How can I log into an old Instagram account without the password?
First, head over to Instagram’s website, and then click the “Log In” link near the bottom of the page. On the next page, underneath the login fields, click the “Forgot Password” link. Next, type the username, email, or phone number you used to when you set up your account.