Open YouTube app > Tap on a video you want to download for offline viewing > Tap on Download option that is available between the Share and Save buttons below the video’s title > Choose the Video quality and that’s it. When you see the blue Downloaded tick, it means the video is now available for offline viewing.
How can I save YouTube offline videos?
Go to Library -> Downloads. Watch a downloaded video (if you have internet connection), don’t forget to watch the other videos, not just one if you have multiple videos downloaded. Long click on the Save button and click on the playlist you just created (this step means you save the video into the playlist you selected …
Why I Cannot save offline videos in YouTube?
Check how many devices you’ve downloaded on
There’s a limit to how many devices you can download videos to. Once you hit that limit, you’ll get an error message saying, “this video cannot be saved offline.” You can still download videos on the devices you’ve already used.
In which folder YouTube offline videos are saved?
Originally Answered: where does the offline videos on youtube get saved? In the internal storage of your phone, inside the YouTube app data folder.
How do I extract a downloaded video from YouTube?
Download to an SD card
- Open the YouTube Go app.
- Go to a video you’d like to download to your SD card.
- Tap the video once.
- Select the video quality of either Data Saver, Standard, or High Quality.
- Tap Download.
How can I transfer YouTube videos offline to another phone?
You cannot transfer the offline videos. But, You can change path location to SD card from YouTube app → Settings → Offline → Use as SD card.
How can I save YouTube videos for offline kids?
You must be signed in to YouTube Kids to save videos offline.
- Search for the video you’d like to save offline.
- Tap Menu , then select Save offline.
- If you’d like to stop saving the video, tap Stop saving the video? in the dialog box.
How can I download videos from YouTube without mobile app?
Download YouTube Videos without Software/App on Mobile Phone
- Go to App Store, download Document, tap it to run.
- Copy the YouTube video URL.
- Then paste the YouTube video URL into ddownr.
- Choose output and download the YouTube video.
- Then go to Documents>Downloads, find the YouTube video and play.
Where do YouTube saved videos go?
To locate the file, go to the home page of YouTube. You can do so by either dragging the video down using gesture, or by simply tapping the back button on Android. Once you’re on the home page, click the Account tab (the one the right-most corner that looks like a human body). You will find Saved videos on this page.
Can we save YouTube offline videos in SD card?
Save to SD card by default
Tap Settings . Tap Background & downloads. Turn on Use SD card (Save videos to the SD card).
How can I save YouTube videos offline on my laptop?
Many people on the Internet want to know how to transfer YouTube offline videos to a laptop.
The following are the steps that will help you.
- Step 1 Launch Wondershare UniConverter. …
- Step 2 Add Files. …
- Step 3 Select the files. …
- Step 4 Convert and save.
How can I copy a video from YouTube to my computer?
How to download YouTube videos on your PC
- Download and install YTD Video Downloader.
- Navigate to the YouTube video you want to save, using your browser.
- Launch YTD Video Downloader (if it’s not already running).
- Copy and paste the YouTube address from your browser into YTD’s URL field.
- Click the Download button in YTD.