How do you reset Instagram recommendations?
How to change or reset your Explore feed on Instagram
- Open the Instagram app on your smartphone.
- Tap on your profile in the bottom right corner of the app.
- Tap on the three vertical lines on the top right corner of the app and tap on settings.
- Tap on the Security option> Clear search history.
Can you reset your Instagram explore page?
Explore page on Instagram: How to reset
Now, tap on the burger menu icon on the top right. Click on the ‘Settings’ option. Tap on the ‘Security’ icon. Under the data and history option, tap on ‘Clear Search History’ option.
How do you reset your reels on Instagram?
Under Data and History, you should see a Search History option, tap on it. Here, you should see your recent searches and a Clear All option next to it (Clear Search History on iOS). Tap on Clear All. You will get a prompt asking if you want to clear your search history, tap on Clear All.
How do I change my Instagram feed?
Step 1: Open the Instagram app. Step 2: Tap on the magnifying glass search icon in the bottom row of the app. Step 3: Next, select a post that you do not like. Step 4: Now, tap the three-dot menu icon of the particular post.
How do I clear my Instagram cache?
The Settings app has a built-in way to clear the cache.
- Open the Settings app and tap Storage. Open the Storage menu. William Antonelli/Insider.
- Select Other Apps, and then find Instagram in the list of apps and tap it. Your apps will be sorted by how much space they take up. …
- Tap the Clear Cache option.
How do you clean out your Instagram feed?
4 Easy Ways to Clean Up Your Instagram Feed
- Take advantage of the “mute” feature on Instagram. …
- Unfollow accounts that post too often, or are super repetitive. …
- If you’re actively following the exact same account on Facebook, consider unfollowing on one platform. …
- Use the rule of necessity.
Can you rearrange Instagram posts?
Unfortunately Instagram doesn’t allow to rearrange photos that have already been posted. If they have been posted on Instagram, they are fixed. You cannot change the order of Instagram photos that are already published.