How do I see my Facebook data?
How to See What Data Facebook is Tracking
- Scroll down in Settings to the Off-Facebook Activity option under the Your Facebook Information heading.
- Tap on Manage Your Off-Facebook Activity.
- A new page will appear where you can see each source of information.
Does Facebook data show deleted messages?
You won’t find information or content that you deleted because we delete that content from our servers. Remember, you can access most of the content you post to Facebook by logging into your account. Also note the categories of data we receive, collect, and save may change over time.
What is Facebook data?
Facebook’s user data extends far beyond the basic biographical information that most share. Facebook also tracks users on other sites and apps, collects so-called biometric facial data and allows marketers to target people who express an interest in certain health conditions.
Do I own my Facebook data?
At the present moment, Facebook owns all the data that its users generate on its website. This means that the images, content and even contacts that you have on Facebook are actually legally the property of Facebook.
How can I retrieve deleted messages from Facebook Messenger?
Restore Deleted Messages via Facebook Messenger on Android
Open Facebook Messenger on your device and head to your recent conversations. Click on the search bar to search the conversation that you previously archived. Once you find the conversation, simply select it and press Unarchive Message option to unarchive it.
How long does it take to get a copy of your Facebook data?
Once you’ve selected your options, click Create File. A new window will appear to let you know that a copy of your information is being created. This will take about ten minutes, so find something else to do while you wait. Facebook will send you a notification when your file is ready.
What is download a copy of your Facebook data?
When you download a copy of your data on Facebook, you’ll have control over which categories of data you want to include in the download, as well as which date range of data you want to include of the data you want to receive. These choices are available when you make the request for your information.
How can I download Facebook data?
- Go to Facebook.com/settings.
- Tap “Download a copy of your Facebook data.”
- Tap “Download Archive.”
- It might take a few minutes, but Facebook will alert you when your archive is ready.
- When it is, click “Download Archive” again, and a zip file will download to your computer.
How do I download my activity log on Facebook?
How to download your Facebook data
- 1) Log in to Facebook on your computer and access Account Settings: click at the top right of any Facebook page and select Settings.
- 2) Click Your Facebook Information in the left-hand column.
- 3) Click Download Your Information.