How do I add an introduction on Facebook?
Step 1: Open any browser and visit the official Facebook website. Step 2: Next, log-in by entering your User ID and Password. Step 3: From your News Feed, click your name in the top left. Step 4: In the Intro section below your profile picture, click Edit Details.
How do you delete a Facebook intro?
On mobile, navigate to your profile and tap the line that says “Edit Info,” then de-select anything you don’t want to appear in your Intro.
How do I edit about section on Facebook?
To update your About section:
- Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Tap See Your About Info.
- Tap or Edit to update your information.
- Select an audience and tap Save.
Why does my Facebook not show intro?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
Can you see who viewed your intro on Facebook?
The views from people who are not your friends on Facebook are anonymous. Unfortunately, there is no way to see the names of other viewers unless you’re friends with them on Facebook. … This is because Facebook keeps them anonymous.
What happened to the About section on Facebook?
Facebook is changing the Page presentation layout by removing the ‘Our Story’ section from February 2021. … From 28th February, the ‘Our Story’ section in the Page’s ‘About’ information will be removed. Instead, admins can shift their added information in another section called ‘Additional Information. ‘
How do I edit the About section of a Facebook group 2021?
The steps to edit the About sections are the following:
- Open the Facebook app.
- Find your group. …
- Select “star icon” at the right cover picture of the group.
- Tap on “Group Settings.”
- Enter the description want to appear in the About section of the group.
- To save the changes, tap “Save”.
How do I change my long description on Facebook 2020?
Add a longer description
To set up a longer description, go to the “About” section of your page and click on “Page Info.” Once there, find the “Long Description” section and click on the text area to start writing. Make sure to include links to your other SM profiles and all the websites you want your fans to see.
The “Edit page” link is now a button, located in the top right, just below the “Home—Profile—Account” links.
How do you describe yourself on Facebook?
175 Awesome Quotes to Describe Yourself in Facebook Profile
- My daily routine: Get up, Be brilliant, Go back to bed, Repeat.
- Be good and shall always see good in everything and everyone and even in yourself.
- 3.nI have born to be true, not to be perfect.
- I want to be your favorite hello and your hardest goodbye.