How can I see my old tweets on the Twitter app?
How to Find Old Tweets on Android
- Open the Android Twitter app and log-in your account.
- Click the search tab in the lower section of the page and type “from: [username]” to find your old tweets.
- If you are looking for the old tweets of a certain user, type “from:” and then the user’s username.
Can I see my tweets on twitter?
How to Find Your Old Tweets Using Twitter Search. This will show you your earliest tweets – but note that the default view is of your “Top” tweets; click “All” to see every tweet from this time period. Scroll to the bottom and ta-da: There’s my first tweet!
Why can’t I see my old tweets?
If you deleted a lot Tweets because you wanted a fresh start on Twitter, read about how to delete multiple Tweets. Tweets more than a week old may fail to display in timelines or search because of indexing capacity restrictions. Old Tweets are never lost, but cannot always be displayed.
Why is Twitter not showing all tweets?
1) The setting that controls caching for Custom Twitter Feeds is set too high. Go to the Settings page, Configure tab and look at the “Check for new posts every” setting. This time amount is how long the cache will last for the plugin. If it is set to a high interval, new Tweets will not show up for awhile.
How do you see recent tweets on Twitter?
All you have to do is this:
- Open your Twitter feed. This method works on the app and desktop version.
- See the sparkly icon in the top right corner? Tap it. …
- You’ll see a pop-up menu saying “Your timeline is set to Home.” Right underneath it, tap “Switch to latest Tweets.”
How do I get Twitter to always show my recent tweets?
Here’s how to turn it on.
- Open your Twitter app. If you’ve ever wondered about that sparkly icon on the upper right corner is, well, that’s your magic button.
- Tap it and you’ll get the option to “See latest Tweets instead.”
How far back can you look at tweets?
Twitter doesn’t show tweets beyond the most recent 3,200 posts. If BTS has posted 3,200 times since October 2018, then that’s as far back as you can scroll. You can get around this somewhat by using search: enter the keywords you’re interested in and specify you want to see tweets only from BTS.
How can I see what my first tweet was?
How to Find Your First Tweet
- Visit your Twitter profile to find the date for when you joined Twitter.
- Use Twitter’s advanced search to add your Twitter account and a date range (perhaps the month you joined to three months after?) to find your first tweets.