To add your location to Instagram, create a post, and under the area where you type in your caption, click “Add Location”. Type in your new location, and it should appear. Click your location and then share your post.
Can I create a new location on Instagram?
To create a location on Instagram, you need to visit the Facebook app and create a new location by checking in and selecting the “I’m here right now” option. There is no way to create a new location using the Instagram app.
How do you create a custom location on Instagram 2021?
Add a custom Instagram location
- Login to Facebook.
- Tap ‘Check In’ at the top of your Facebook feed.
- Enter the name of the location you’re trying to add – ensuring to use capitals.
- Tap “Add
- Choose a relevant category for your location.
- Tap Create.
- Post your check-in to Facebook.
Can you add multiple locations on Instagram post?
No, you can’t create a new location on Instagram. If you already have a business profile on Instagram, you can add an address to your business profile so people will know where your business is located.
How do I create a location tag?
Let’s get started!
- Step 1: Check-In. On the Facebook homepage, you should see a “Check In” button located underneath the status bar. …
- Step 2: Enable Location Services. …
- Step 3: Name Your Location. …
- Step 4: Add Your New Location. …
- Step 5: Choose a Category. …
- Step 6: Pick a Physical Location. …
- Step 7: Claim Your Location.