Now go to Instagram.com in Safari. … To upload a photo, tap the + icon at the bottom of the screen, just like you would on the mobile Instagram app. This will open your files on your Mac so you can choose a photo to add. The rest of the process works just like it does within the Instagram app.
How do I post to Instagram from my Mac?
How to post to Instagram on Mac and PC
- Click the new + icon in the top right corner to get started (next to the Messenger icon)
- Follow the prompts to upload your photos or videos (drag and drop or “Select From Computer”)
- Choose your size/format.
- Pick your filter and/or edit (tab at the top)
Can I post on Instagram from my Mac 2020?
There is no official Instagram app for Macs so you’ve got two options to use it on macOS in 2020. You can either use a third party app that connects to Instagram or install an Android emulator and use the Android version of Instagram on a Mac.
How do I post on Instagram from my Mac Safari?
Open Instagram in Safari. From the top menu, go to Develop > User Agent > Safari > iOS 11.3 iPhone (or current version of iOS). Your Instagram will now show up exactly as it looks on your iPhone, and you can click the upload icon to post photos as usual.
How do I upload to Instagram from desktop?
Sharing a photo or a video under one minute on Instagram from the desktop can be done by navigating to the Instagram website and signing into an account. From there, click on the “+” button in the top right corner of the webpage and select photos from your computer. Filters, captions, and location tags can be added.
How do I post on Instagram from my computer Chrome?
How to Post to Instagram With Chrome Using a Nifty Trick
- Step 1: Visit Instagram and Open Developer Tools. To start, open Instagram.com in Google Chrome and make sure you’re logged into your account. …
- Step 2: Switch to Mobile View. …
- Step 3: Upload Your Photo to Instagram. …
- Step 4: Edit Your Image.
How do you post on Instagram on Mac 2021?
If you have a Mac Uplet has to be the easiest way to upload photos or video to Instagram. All you need to do is put in your Instagram username and password; then you can bulk post as many photos as you want. It’s as simple as dragging photos onto the Uplet application.