If you open your Facebook page and see that it now is in Spanish, and Spanish is not your preferred language, it means that someone has changed your account settings. …
How do I get Facebook to go back to English?
How to change the language on your Facebook account using a mobile device
- Log into your Facebook account at Facebook.com. …
- Scroll down to the Help & Settings section and select “Language.”
- Now scroll down and choose your language from the list.
How do I change my Facebook page from Spanish to English?
Change language settings for Facebook in browser
- Click on the drop down arrow in the top right.
- Select Settings & Privacy.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on Language and Region.
- Click Edit in the Facebook language section.
- Select your preferred language from the drop down and click on Save Changes.
How do you change the language back to English?
How to change the language on Android
- Open the Settings app on your Android device.
- Tap “System.”
- Tap “Languages & input.”
- Tap “Languages.”
- Tap “Add a Language.”
- Select your preferred language from the list by tapping on it.
What does Facebook mean in Spanish?
pensión completa. More Spanish words for FB. pensión completa abbreviation. FB.
Why does my Facebook language change automatically?
By default, the Facebook app automatically uses whichever language your iPhone uses. You can change this setting, but you do so outside of the app. Open Settings, and then scroll down to Facebook.
How do I change my Facebook language on Chrome?
Go to your Settings. Scroll down and tap Language. Select the language that you want Facebook to appear in.
How do you change language on Facebook app?
Go to your Settings. Scroll down and tap Settings & Privacy > App Language. Select the language you want Facebook to appear in. Tap Change to [Language] to confirm.
How do I change my settings from Spanish to English?
Change the language on your Android device
- On your Android device, tap Settings .
- Tap System Languages & input. Languages. If you can’t find “System,” then under “Personal,” tap Languages & input Languages.
- Tap Add a language. and choose the language that you want to use.
- Drag your language to the top of the list.
Why is my Google in another language?
Open Settings > Search settings. Under Region Settings at the bottom of the page, select the region corresponding to the Google domain you’re using. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save. You may also have to change and save the Language settings.