It’s a feature restriction imposed on you automatically because you’ve either been posting to many comments too fast, or you’ve had a few comments reported. Either way, you’ll have to wait for the restriction to be lifted.
Why does Facebook keep limiting my comments?
We have limits in place to prevent abuse of our features and to protect people from spam and harassment. For example, if someone is sending out a bunch of messages to people they aren’t friends with, they may be warned or temporarily blocked from sending messages.
How do I stop Facebook from blocking comments?
Facebook Jail: The Best Ways to Avoid Being Blocked
- Take a Break in Between Posts. Don’t post a bunch of content right in a row. …
- Be Careful Tagging. …
- Never Add Someone to a Group Without Permission. …
- Don’t Post Images from Google. …
- Don’t Use Your Personal Account as Your Business Account. …
- Like and Comment at Normal Paces.
How long do Facebook comment bans last?
Facebook’s penalties range from being blocked from posting to being cut off from logging into your account. These sentences can last from just a couple of hours to up to 21 days.
What is Facebook’s limit for how many comments you can post per day?
Each social network has their own guidelines on how much content to post. For example, Facebook recommends up to five posts per day, but 25 is really the upper limit they allow without negatively impacting the reach of your posts.
Daily posting limits.
|Social network||Posts per 24 hours|
Why can’t I like or comment on Facebook?
Make sure you are correctly logged in to your Facebook account when trying to like and comment. Clearing your browser’s data cache, restarting your browser, updating the browser software to the latest version and disabling any Facebook-related extensions can all help to resolve the problem.
How do I know if I’m in Facebook jail?
This is how you know you’ve landed in Facebook jail:
- You lost your account’s ability to post on your timeline or on any pages or groups.
- You’re not able to like anyone else’s posts or pictures.
- You cannot comment anywhere on the social platform.
- You are blocked from accessing your page or account.
How do you know if your banned from Facebook?
In the top left of Facebook, tap your profile picture.
- Tap Pages.
- Go to your Page and tap More.
- Tap Edit Settings.
- Tap People and Other Pages.
- Tap Banned People and Pages.
How do I change Comment settings on Facebook?
In the top right, click your Page photo.
- Click Settings & Privacy, then select Settings.
- In the left menu, click Privacy, then select Public Posts.
- Next to Comment Ranking, click Edit.
- Select On or Off.
Why can’t I make comments on Facebook?
How many Facebook comments can you have?
Now Facebook posts can be as long as 5,000 characters and comments have a maximum of 8,000 characters.
How many comments can a Facebook post have?
Facebook maximum character limits
Page description – 255 Characters. Facebook comments – 8,000 Characters.
What is the highest amount of comments on Facebook?
A fan group of the Facebook game set a new record Jan. 31 for having the most comments on a single post: 1,001,552. The number is almost double last year’s record, held by Roberto Esposito of Italy, says the Guinness World Records record-keeping site.