According to Instagram’s Help page, you’ll only be able to see the 300 most recent posts (photos and videos) that you’ve liked. … Liked posts are only displayed if you liked them using the Instagram mobile app or on the web.
Why can’t I see all the posts I’ve liked on Instagram?
Go to your profile and then tap on the three horizontal lines in the top right corner. Tap on “Settings” and then “Account.” Towards the bottom of the page, you’ll find the “Posts You’ve Liked” option.
How do I see all my liked posts on Instagram?
Here’s how to see every photo you’ve liked on Instagram.
- Open the app and tap the profile icon in the lower right-hand corner of the screen. That will bring you to your own Instagram account.
- Next, tap the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Under “Account,” tap the words “Posts I’ve Liked.”
Why can’t I see my liked posts on Tumblr?
Your Tumblr theme needs to have a link specifically to show your liked posts. If it doesn’t have this, people won’t be able to access this section of your profile. Contact your blog theme’s designer about this. Their link should be somewhere on a bottom corner of your blog.
How do you see your liked posts on Instagram on a Macbook?
There’s currently no way to view posts you’ve liked on the web.
- Sign in to your Instagram account and navigate to your profile by tapping the user icon.
- Tap the gear icon in the top right corner of your profile to access your settings.
- Scroll down a bit and tap the Posts You’ve Liked option under the Account section.
How do I see my liked posts on Instagram 2021?
How to look at liked posts on Instagram 2021
- Tap the profile icon at the bottom right in the Instagram app.
- Tap the menu (hamburger icon) at the top right and select Settings.
- Go to “Account” and tap “Posts you’ve liked“.
Where did all my Likes go on Tumblr?
Just click the silhouette figure in the upper right corner and then click “Change Palette” to cycle through all of ’em. You can now view your likes page in the default view or in the new grid view.
How do I see my liked posts on Tumblr 2021?
You can view your Likes by clicking the Liked button in the right side of your Dashboard. Here, you can check out all of the posts you’ve liked.
Why do posts disappear on Tumblr?
If your posts aren’t appearing on Tumblr-wide tag pages, it might be because your blog is pretty new and they need to make sure you’re not a robot or a spammer. If something’s missing from search or tag pages, make sure you: Give it a minute to show up.
How do you see your liked posts on Instagram on the computer?
You can open your profile page > Hamburger menu at the top right corner > Settings > Account > Posts You’ve Liked and that’s it, you can find all your liked posts right up there.
How can I see my Instagram activity on my computer?
Go back to your profile and click on that three-line “hamburger menu” in the top right corner. In this menu, click on “Your Activity.” You’ll see two tabs: “Links” and “Time.” By the way, you can also hide your Instagram link history if you prefer.