The “Edit page” link is now a button, located in the top right, just below the “Home—Profile—Account” links. Admins can easily change their page’s category by clicking the “Edit info” link under the page name, then selecting the category from the pull-down menu in the edit screen.
Why can’t I edit my Facebook page?
If you don’t see the option to edit your Page’s name: You don’t have a Page role that allows you to change your Page’s name. … You or another admin recently changed your Page’s name. There may be limits on your Page.
Now, the “edit options” field is now at the top right hand corner of the newsfeed. You can sort between MOST RECENT and TOP STORIES. Try this, everyone.
How do I edit my Facebook business page?
In This Article
- Log in to Facebook.
- Go to your Page. You can find your Page quickly by looking in the left menu while viewing your personal account news feed.
- In the Admin Panel, click Edit Page; then click Update Info. You arrive at the Basic Information tab. …
- Click the Save Changes button.
Can you no longer edit posts on Facebook?
Facebook No Longer Allows You to Edit Images in Posts.
How do I edit my info on Facebook?
To edit info on your profile:
- Tap in the bottom right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Tap … See Your About Info.
- Tap to add information, or tap Edit or next to the info you want to change.
How do I refresh my Facebook feed 2021?
Make sure you are running the latest version of the Facebook app. Open Facebook and tap the “Menu” tab at the bottom right corner (on iPhone) or top right (on Android) of the screen. Scroll down on the Menu screen and tap on “See More“. Select “Recent & Favorites” from the list.
How do I clean up my Facebook feed?
5 ways to clean up your Facebook news feed
- Hit the snooze button. Maybe your friend is over-posting about a new job, a new relationship or a new diet. …
- Hide post. …
- Unfollow someone. …
- Block/unfriend someone. …
- Report a post.