TikTok video dimensions and resolution: 1080×1920. TikTok canvas size (width and height): 1080×1920. Tiktok Max File size: 287.6 MB.
Does TikTok use 1080p?
You know, TikTok allows you to upload videos in 1080p HD. … Tap “More Options” button to toggle the “Upload HD” on. Once it’s enabled, you’re able to upload HD video to TikTok. Tap the “Post” button to upload your video in high quality right now.
How do I get 1080p on TikTok?
Uploading HD videos to TikTok
- Create a video using the TikTok app.
- Tap on the checkmark button.
- Make whatever edits you want to make and then tap Next.
- Before you tap post, tap on “More options”
- Toggle on “Upload HD” which will upload your video in 1080p resolution.
- Tap Post to upload it to TikTok.
Can you change resolution on TikTok?
A bonus tip is that if you’re using an iOS device, you can increase the resolution of your video by navigating to settings > camera > record video. Once you’re on the “Record Video” settings, tap on the “4K at 30 fps” option. This will allow you to record TikTok videos with better quality.
How do I make my TikTok HD?
Fortunately, TikTok has an easy setting to enable HD videos when uploading; only it’s a somewhat hidden setting.
- Step 1Get Your Video Ready. In the TikTok app, tap on the plus (+) icon in the navigation bar at the bottom to start the uploading process. …
- Step 2Toggle the HD Setting On. …
- Step 3View Your High-Definition Video.
How do I upload 4K to TikTok?
TikTok doesn’t allows for 4K uploading no matter on Android/iPhone or PC as the highest video resolution it accepts is 1080p. So, the only option to upload your 4K video to TikTok is to downscale 4K to 1080p.
Why don’t I have the HD option on TikTok?
The main reason for this happening is because sometimes the Data saver on your TikTok app is turned on. If this feature is turned on then the app tries to save your mobile data while watching videos. … Once you disable this feature, you will be able to see TikTok videos on the highest video settings and also upload them.
How do I compress a 4K video to 1080p?
Part 3: How to Compress and Convert 4K UHD to 1080p HD Easily
- Add a 4K video. Run this video compression software. …
- Set the output format and 1080p resolution. …
- Click “Run” to start compress and convert 4K to 1080p.
What video format is TikTok?
Resolution: 9:16 aspect ratio. File Type: MP4 or MOV file. Video Code: H. 264 encoded.