Instagram always displays images at 1080px. In their guidelines, they say that they skip the resizing process if your uploaded image is equal to or less than that resolution. There’s two approaches here: 1) Export at 1080px wide.
What resolution should I export for Instagram?
Therefore, the best export settings for Instagram to upload High-Quality photos are JPEG images with 1080px (width) by 1350px(height). Indeed, Instagram’s compression will resize anything wider than 1080px and higher than 1350px.
What’s the best resolution for Instagram?
The best Instagram image size for posts are:
- 1080px by 1080px (Square)
- 1080px by 1350px (Portrait) and.
- 1080px by 608px (Landscape).
What quality should I export Photoshop for Instagram?
Once you’ve set the aspect ratio for your image and its image size, go to File – Export for Web and use settings:
- Quality – 76% the Instagram sweet spot for image quality.
- Convert to sRGB.
- Check image size is width 1080px.
What image format does Instagram use?
Instagram’s default format for images is JPEG (. jpg), meaning that any image that is uploaded in PNG (. png), BITMAP (. bmp), or anything other than JPEG, will be converted to JPEG and as such loses some of the quality during the conversion.
What is the best export settings for Instagram video?
The best Instagram video format is MP4.
- H. 264 codec.
- AAC audio.
- 3500 kbps bitrate.
- Frame rate of 30 fps (frames per second)
- Video can be a maximum of 60 seconds.
- Maximum video width is 1080 px (pixels) wide.
- Videos should be 1920 pixels tall.