What to tweet when you dont know what to tweet?
42 Things to Tweet When Your Tweet Ideas Run Out
- Tweet about awesome customer service you just received. …
- Tweet a photo of your meal. …
- Tweet a video. …
- Ask a question in a tweet. …
- Ask something to learn more about your followers. …
- Tweet your opinion of a movie you just watched. …
- Tweet about something funny that happened recently.
What is a good first tweet?
This should be your very first tweet. Introduce your business and express excitement about it. Feel free to say that you are excited to be on Twitter too!
How do you come up with a tweet?
Quick Twitter tips:
- Limit to 1-2 hashtags per Tweet.
- Be conversational.
- Keep your copy short and sweet.
- Use images, GIFs, and/or videos whenever possible.
- Test, test, test (and use analytics to see what works)
- Monitor events and trending conversations.
What’s a banger Tweet?
A banger means something that was unbelivably awesome.
What should I tweet to get followers?
Here are seven simple tips:
- Share relevant and useful content. People come to Twitter to take part in conversations and consume content they’re interested in. …
- Promote your @name everywhere you can. Get your brand in front of people as much as possible. …
- Tap into your existing customer base. …
- Run a followers campaign.
How do you start a space on Twitter?
To start a Twitter Space from your Android device:
- Open Twitter.
- From the Home tab, press the blue plus sign compose button.
- From the menu click on the “Spaces” icon (a diamond shape of multiple circles).
- You will have an option to name your space and choose on the list of topics.
- Click on the “Start your Space” button.
How do you start Twitter?
Go to twitter.com/signup. Click the sign up button. A Create your account pop up box will appear, and you’ll be guided through our sign up experience. You’ll be prompted to enter information such as your name and phone number or email address.
What makes a good tweet?
Research shows that Tweet copy with fewer than 50 characters generates 56% more engagement than Tweet copy with 50-100 characters.” While Twitter, by nature, necessitates concise messaging, the data shows that punchy, quickly consumed messaging is the most resonant. Worth considering in your tweet process.
What works best on twitter?
What type of content is best for Twitter engagement?
- Images perform better than videos. Users on Twitter tweet images 361% more than they tweet videos. …
- Text performs better than images. …
- Focus on list-based or how-to type of content. …
- Quotes outperform questions. …
- Twitter users aren’t big fans of memes.
What does bangers mean in England?
Definition of banger
1 British : sausage. 2 British : firecracker. 3 British : jalopy. 4 informal : a forceful and aggressive athlete Williamson, the 6- 7, 245-pound forward, is a versatile banger who loves to play inside and has a deft shooting touch.—