Broadcast to your Page, group, profile, or event from anywhere in the world using the Facebook app or the Creator Studio app (both available on iOS and Android).
What app can I use for Facebook live?
1. BlueJeans. The collaborated power of Facebook’s audience reach and BlueJeans events & video meetups make it one of the most popular live streaming software for Facebook. It has integrated tools to host multi-party video meetings with people you were chatting a few moments back.
How do I get the Facebook Live app?
- Open the Facebook App on your Android Device.
- Tap on the What’s on your mind section to the top.
- Select the Go Live option.
- Choose the front or the rear camera by tapping on the Camera icon to the top of the screen.
Do you need streaming software for Facebook live?
Setup is quick since you don’t need to download any software to start streaming. It supports live streaming for YouTube, Twitch, Facebook Live, and Mixer. You’ll be able to control your live streams using a smartphone or tablet.
Schedule a live video broadcast on Facebook
- Go to Live Producer.
- Select Create live video event.
- Name your event, and choose the Date and Time of your live broadcast. …
- Set up the rest of your scheduled broadcast as you would when you Set up a live video post.
- Click Create event to schedule your broadcast.
How do I join a Facebook live event?
Simply click on the Events tab and click on Your Events as long as you have been invited to the event. Then, click “Join Live” once the event has started. If Facebook Live is being run through a post on someone’s group or personal page, then click on the streaming video on the page to join the Facebook Live event.
How do I stream to Facebook from my computer?
Go Live on Desktop or Laptop Computer
- Go to facebook.com/live/producer.
- Select whether you are broadcasting to your timeline, a Page you manage, or a group.
- Select whether you would like to Go Live Now or Schedule a Live Video for a future time and date, then tap Next. …
- Determine your video source in Stream Setup.
Which is the best live streaming app?
Part1: Best Live Streaming Apps for Android
- GO Live.
- VK Live.
- 2. Facebook Live.
How does Facebook Live work?
- Launch your Facebook for Android app.
- Tap “What’s on your mind?” at the top of your news feed.
- Tap Go Live.
- Write an optional description for your broadcast.
- Tap Go Live to begin your broadcast.
- Tap Finish when you want to end your broadcast.