If you’re unable to add an address to your Page, try changing your Page category. If you have task access to a Page, you can’t update the Page’s address. … Below Contact Info, click Add your address, then enter the address of your business. You can drag the map to reposition the location of your business.
Why can’t I add location on Facebook page?
Navigate to your phone’s settings and be sure that Location Services are enabled. This will allow you to fully use Facebook’s location options. On the Facebook mobile app, navigate to your business page, and click “Create a post.” From there, you can choose to “Check In,” which is how you’ll add a location to a post.
How do I create a location on Facebook for 2020?
How to add your location on Facebook using a mobile device
- Open the Facebook app on your iPhone, iPad, or Android device. …
- Click on “What’s on your mind?” in the white box at the top of your home page.
- Write or add photos to your post, and when you’re finished tap the “Check In” button.
Why is my business location not showing on Facebook?
The first and most common possible reason your page isn’t visible is that it’s unpublished. When you create a new page, it’s not published to the public, because Facebook is giving you time to set it up and get it looking the way you want it to before you reveal it.
How do you create a location on a Facebook page?
Use your Facebook mobile app to add your Place.
- Tap Check In, and type in the name of your Place. If the Place hasn’t yet been created, you’re prompted to add it by tapping the name you just typed.
- When you see a screen with a map of your location and an Add button in the right corner, tap the Add button.
How do you create a location on FB?
How to Create New Places on Facebook
- Open your smartphone’s Facebook application.
- Select “Places” from the application’s main menu.
- Select “Check In.” A new menu appears.
- Choose “Add” next to the Places Names field.
- Input the name of your place.
- Input a description of the place.
How do I tag a location on Facebook?
How do I tag my friends at a location on Facebook?
- Scroll to the top of your News Feed and tap What’s on your mind?
- Tap Location.
- Select a nearby location or search for one.
- Tap Tag friends to tag friends.
- Select or search for friends you’d like to tag, then tap Done.
- Tap Post.