Low ad quality doesn’t necessarily mean that your ad is bad, it means that your audience finds it boring, spammy or not relevant. You can usually spot this by the emoji or negative comments under your ad post. Always make sure your ad copy is relevant to the product you’re selling, but not a load of “!” and CTAs.
How do I fix low quality ads on Facebook?
Fix Low Quality Facebook Ads Warnings
- Ad Copy or other elements.
- Too much text in the image/Clickbait Ad copy + Image.
- PRO TIP: Emojis do increase your Click-through Rates on ads (Tried and tested)
- Solution: Simply change the ad copy.
How can I improve the quality of my ads?
Match the language of your ad text more directly to user search terms. Look for ad groups with many different keywords that can’t be easily addressed by the same ad. Split these ad groups into multiple ad groups that better match to the user’s searches. Try grouping your keywords into themes to increase relevance.
How do I increase Facebook ad quality rank?
7 Tips for Increasing Your Facebook Ads Quality Ranking?
- Incorporate video ads.
- Limit the number of times you run the ad.
- Have quality content and avoid click-bait.
- Be straightforward.
- Test as often as you can.
- Run ads during peak traffic times.
- Boost ad engagement.
How do I get high quality ads on Facebook?
How to Create the Perfect Facebook Ad in Minutes
- Create a simple CTA with one clear action. …
- Use an audience targeting strategy that helps you refine over time. …
- Write a clear and conversational headline. …
- Use an image that has creative tension with the headline. …
- Use the description area to remove friction for your CTA.
How can I check my facebook quality?
Review the Standing of Your Facebook Page
To check your Facebook page quality, click the More menu at the top of your page and choose Page Quality from the drop-down menu. You can then see if your page has been flagged for any quality issues.
How do I stop low quality ads?
How to Avoid a “Low Quality” Ad
- Call-To-Action to Increase Engagements. Using a call-to-action phrase such as; “LIKE if…” is a usual tactic used by businesses to increase their engagements on the adverts posted. …
- Withholding Information. …
- Exaggerated Language.
Why is there no quality score?
When Google Ads Might Not Show Quality Score Metrics
Specifically the columns for quality score, expected CTR, landing page experience and ad relevance fields. Well, the reason may be that Google does not have enough exact match impressions to come up with the data.
What is Facebook ad quality rank?
Quality ranking explains how your ad’s perceived quality compared to ads competing for the same audience.