Each social network has their own guidelines on how much content to post. For example, Facebook recommends up to five posts per day, but 25 is really the upper limit they allow without negatively impacting the reach of your posts.
How do I post more than 10 groups on Facebook?
How to Post in Multiple Facebook Groups at Once
- Add the groups that you want to manage to your Postcron dashboard.
- Select the groups.
- Create your posts (with only text or combined with image or link)
- Schedule your post on the date and time that you want.
Can you post to more than one group at a time on Facebook?
First select which Facebook Group(s) or Page(s) you want to post to. Next, create your post. … Once done, you can either post it now to your multiple Facebook Groups (and Facebook Pages), or schedule the post for the future.
How many groups we can post on Facebook?
Each social network has its own upper and lower limits for publishing or sharing content. A prime example is Facebook, it recommends 5 posts per day as the limit, but 25 is really the upper limit. If you post more than that, they start decreasing the reach of your posts, which as we all know is bad.
How do I post to multiple groups on Facebook 2020?
How to post in multiple Facebook groups at once?
- First, log in to your Facebook Profile.
- Sign in to the app’s account.
- Next, click on the Facebook button you see at the top right of your dashboard and then tap on Group in the dropdown.
- Next, click on the Group you wish to connect.
- Next, tap on Add.
Go to your Facebook Live post and click on the three dots on the upper right-hand corner then select Edit Post. Next, click on Distribution on the menu on the right. Under section, “Make Available to Other Pages,” select the Pages you want to have access to your video. Click “Save” to finish.
If your ability to post, comment or participate in a group has been turned off, it may be because a group admin has temporarily turned off your ability to post, comment or participate in their group. Learn more about how to report something to Facebook. …
How do I post to multiple groups on Facebook 2021?
How To Post To Multiple Groups On Facebook Simultaneously? (Updated 2021)
- If you are new, you can SIGN UP by hitting the ‘continue with Facebook’ button. …
- Go ahead and create your post. …
- From the list of your groups given on the left hand side, select all the groups you’d like to publish your post to.
How do I post to a group in Facebook?
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then scroll down to Groups and select your group. Tap Write something… then tap Photo or Video. Choose a photo or video from your phone’s library, then tap Done. Write an optional caption and then tap Post.