Is there a way to export Twitter DMs?
Select a contact whose Twitter DMs you want to save and select “Export It.” Open the PDF of your Twitter direct messages and select “Print” to print them out.
How do you copy a Twitter conversation?
First, find a thread you want to turn into a post. Find the last post in the thread, then copy the URL by right-clicking the date, then clicking “Copy Link” (or whatever specific wording your browser of choice uses.)
Can you print Twitter messages?
Pull up the Twitter feed you want to preserve, and print it using your browser’s Print command. You can also select, copy, and paste the information you want into a word processor and print from there. Pros: Fast and simple. Cons: Typically you’ll lose or distort the formatting when you print this way.
Can you copy a Twitter thread?
1. Open the Twitter thread that you wish to unroll and copy the link. If you’re using the app, you can do so by tapping the Share button and choosing Copy Link To Tweet. … If you’re using Twitter on your desktop or phone browser, simply copy the URL from the browser address bar.
How do I save a Twitter feed as a PDF?
Go to File > Create PDF > From File. Select the HTML file that you downloaded (it should be called something like “Barack Obama (barackobama) on Twitter. html”) and create the PDF.
How do I save an entire Twitter thread?
Once you connect your Readwise account to Twitter, you can save a single tweet by replying with “@readwiseio save”, or DM’ing the tweet to @readwiseio. And you can save an entire thread by replying with “@readwiseio save thread” or DM’ing the tweet to @readwiseio with the word “thread”.
How to publish a Tweet thread
- Click the “Tweet” button to compose a new Tweet.
- Write your first Tweet. Click the “Add another Tweet” button and a second Tweet window will pop up.
- You can publish the entire thread at the same time with the “Tweet all” button.
How do you forward a thread on Twitter?
How to share a Tweet
- Tap on the share icon from a Tweet on your Home timeline or from a Tweet detail. …
- Choose a recipient from the quick-share list of the accounts you most frequently message with. …
- You have the option to Add a comment to your message.
- Tap Send.