Click on Your Story > Share. You can also click on Close Friends list and then share if you want only a select few to see your Story. This will automatically post your Story on your Instagram without opening the app.
Can I post to Instagram without the app?
The good news
But Instagram recently made a change that opens up the photo sharing site to mobile web users at least. Now, when you go to Instagram.com on your phone or tablet, you’ll have the option to upload pictures there rather than having to install the app.
How do I just post a story on Instagram?
New: Share Feed Posts to Instagram Stories
To share a feed post to your story, just tap the paper airplane button below the post, just as you would to send it via Direct. At the top, you’ll now see the option to create a story.
How do I post a story on Instagram desktop?
More videos on YouTube
- Go to Instagram.com.
- Go to developer mode on either Safari or Google Chrome (see Mac and PC sections above for detailed steps).
- Click on the camera in the top left.
- Choose an image or video you’d like to add to your story. …
- Tap Add to your story at the bottom.
Why can’t I put posts on my Instagram story?
You can’t share a post to your Instagram story because the Add Post to Your Story feature is either glitched or the owner of the account has disabled resharing to stories. … The Add Post to Story feature is most likely missing from your Instagram account due to a glitch where you have no control over.
To share someone’s post to your story, follow these 5 steps:
- Step 1: When you tag a user in your story @mention, sharing is initiated.
- Step 2: A pop-up will appear saying, ‘mentioned users may repost this story for 24 hours. ‘
- Step 4: Before posting the final content, you can either crop it or add any filters you want.
You can share a post to your Instagram story by tapping the paper airplane icon located below your photos. The menu that appears will give you the option to share a post to your Instagram story from any profile that has allowed sharing of posts.
Why can’t I repost post on Instagram?
Go to either the Play Store or App Store, find your reposting app, and look for new updates. … Your chosen reposting app might get an update that will cause problems if your OS and your version of Instagram are out-of-date. If that’s the case, simply update Instagram and update your smartphone’s OS.
The most typical reason is that the person who publishes the original story has not allowed their followers to share. To mark it, go to your profile -> Settings -> Privacy & Security -> Story Controls -> Shared Content.
How do I post on Instagram without the app PC?
How to post on Instagram from a computer
- Go to Instagram’s website in a desktop browser and log in if needed.
- Click the + (plus) symbol at the top of the page to start a post. …
- Drag image or video files into the pop-up window that appears, or click Select from computer. …
- Your selected image will appear in the window.
Can you post on Instagram from a computer?
Yes, you can post to Instagram from a PC, but there are some minor limitations. On its desktop version, Instagram only allows you to post images and videos to your profile. You cannot post Instagram Stories, IGTV posts, or Reels from the web version. You also cannot start a Live video.