How do I get Facebook Messenger on my Mac?
In order to get the Facebook Messenger on your MacBook, here’s what you’ll need to do:
- Open the App Store on your Mac.
- In the sidebar, click in the Search box and type Facebook.
- When the results load, tap Get.
- Enter your Apple ID password if prompted.
Is there a Messenger app for MacBook?
Facebook Messenger app is available for iOS and Android, while you can access the messenger on Mac and Windows through Facebook.com via your internet browser.
How do I install Messenger on my MacBook air?
Set up iMessage
- In the Messages app on your Mac, enter your Apple ID and password, then click Sign In. Make sure to sign in using the same Apple ID on every device. …
- Choose Messages > Preferences, click iMessage, then select any of the following options: Store your messages in iCloud: Select Enable Messages in iCloud.
How do I use Messenger on my MacBook Pro?
Use Messages on your Mac
- Open Messages. …
- Click the New Message button at the top of the Messages window.
- Type the name, email address, or phone number of one or more recipients. …
- Press Tab or click the message field at the bottom of the window, then type your message. …
- Press Return to send the message.
Where is Messages app on Mac?
How to Set up Messages on Your Mac
- Launch the Messages app on your Mac – you can find it in the Applications folder. …
- You’ll be asked to sign in. …
- If you have two-step or two-factor authentication turned on for your Apple ID, enter your verification code.
- Select Messages -> Preferences… …
- Select the iMessage tab.
Why is my Messenger not working on my Mac?
Turn it off, reboot your device, then turn it back on using the same method. On a Mac, launch the Messages app and select Messages > Preferences from the menu bar. Go to the iMessage tab, and under your Apple ID, uncheck Enable Messages in iCloud. Reboot your Mac, then turn this setting back on.