You’d have to turn that off on the Instagram app’s Settings. On the app, tap the profile icon on the bottom right, then tap the menu button on the top right and select SETTINGS at the bottom of the list. In there, look for ORIGINAL POSTS and make sure that SAVE POSTED PHOTOS/VIDEOS is turned on/off accordingly.
Why does Instagram create a duplicate in my photos?
If you edit or publish images on your Instagram Feed, then those images automatically get stored in your Camera Album. This feature is turned on in Instagram by default and is responsible for creating duplicates that occupy unnecessary storage space.
Why does my Instagram double post?
Your App Needs Update
If you have missed an update, your app might start behaving strangely. That’s one of the ways to remind you that it may be time for an update. Repeating Instagram Stories is just one of the things that can happen. IG sometimes repeats posts as well, or it shows you only a limited number of them.
How do I stop Instagram from duplicating photos iPhone?
Stop Instagram photos from saving to the Camera roll
- 1) Tap your profile picture and then tap the button on the top right to open the side menu.
- 2) Select Settings at the bottom.
- 3) On the Settings page, select Account.
- 4) Go down to and pick Original Photos.
- 5) Turn off the toggle for Save Original Photos.
How do I stop Instagram from downloading my photos?
Go to your Instagram app, click on the top right menu and click on Settings at the bottom. Among the options you see, select Original Photos. When you turn off Save Original Photos, photos you take with your Instagram app’s camera will not be saved on your iPhone’s camera roll anymore.
Does Instagram automatically edit photos?
As soon as you get a creative photo to share, simply upload it to your Instagram app. … Also, Instagram automatically crops the images to the square but if you want to use them as it is then hit the expand icon available on the bottom left corner of your screen. Finally, hit Next button to begin the editing process.
How do I stop my Instagram from looping on my story?
Disable autoplaying for videos in Instagram
- Launch Instagram and navigate to your profile page.
- From there, tap on the Settings gear (iOS) or the three dots (Android) in the top-right corner.
- Scroll down to the Preferences section, find the “Auto-Play Videos” option, and uncheck the box.
How do you fix a double story on Instagram?
Instagram Double Story Bug
this is an Instagram bug and doesn’t not necessarily related to any Instagram account. the only way to fix is to wait for Instagram to solve the issue. it seems that Instagram has recently fixed it but it might happen for you again.
Why is the same person at the top of my Instagram story?
The Instagram algorithm recognizes who you are regularly interacting with and will then place them at the top of your Instagram Stories viewers list, because it knows those are the accounts you care about (or creep) the most.
How do I stop Instagram from saving videos in 2021?
Stop saving your posts and stories
- Go to “Settings” > “Account” > “Original Posts”
- Disable all three options (Save Original Posts, Save Posted Photos, and Save Posted Videos)
How do I stop my photos from duplicating?
How to prevent duplicate photos: Turn off Auto HDR
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap Camera.
- Toggle off Auto HDR.
- Open the Camera app.
- Tap HDR to turn it on or off.
Why do my photos keep duplicating?
Duplicate images can happen due to syncing errors or syncing folders multiple times — or simply taking too many photos of the same thing. You can remove duplicates with third-party apps (we recommend Gemini Photos) or by doing it manually.
How do I delete duplicates in photos?
Delete duplicate files
- On your Android device, open Files by Google .
- At the bottom, tap Clean .
- On the “Duplicate files” card, tap Select files.
- Select the files you want to delete.
- At the bottom, tap Delete .
- On the confirmation dialog, tap Delete .