Press the Share button as usual, but what you’re looking for is this little arrow in the bottom-right of the text box where you type in what you want to say about the link. Select that arrow to get an option selection box. From here, just select “Include Original Post”.
After clicking on the Share button of a post with a link you’d like to share that you also want the text that the profile/page typed in to be shared with it, click the Expand icon in the popup window. Select the arrow icon to get an option selection box. From here, just select “Include Original Post”.
Why can’t Facebook include original post?
New Facebook does not let you ‘Include Original Post’ when you ‘Share to a Page’ Since May, Facebook has been rolling out ‘New Facebook’, a massive redesign of its desktop experience (with the old design now named ‘Classic Facebook’). It has a new dark mode, bigger type and more space to breathe.
How do I use Facebook Classic?
How to Switch back to Classic Facebook from New Facebook
- First, click on the small white down triangle at the top right of the blue bar at the top.
- Then choose ‘Switch to Classic Facebook’ option to switch to old Facebook.
- Now, you will be asked to give feedback. …
- The Classic Facebook will appear on your window.
Is classic Facebook still available?
Facebook’s “classic” experience, the interface with the iconic blue navigation bar at the top, is disappearing for good in September. … Although you can temporarily switch back to the old interface on Facebook’s site, the button warns that “the classic Facebook will no longer be available starting in September.”
How do I share a memory on Facebook?
- In the bottom right of Facebook, tap .
- Scroll down and tap Memories.
- Tap Share at the bottom of the post you want to share on your timeline.
- Tap Say something about this… and then add an optional update.
- Tap Share Now.
Can I go back to the old Facebook?
First, click on the small white down triangle at the top right of the blue bar at the top. Then choose the ‘Switch to Classic Facebook’ option to switch to old Facebook. Now, you will be asked to give feedback. The Classic Facebook will appear on your window.
How do I change my Facebook page to classic view?
Learn more about classic Pages. Some Pages may have the option to switch back to a classic Page.
To switch back to classic Pages on desktop:
- Open your new Page.
- In the menu next to Edit Page, click … and select Switch to classic Pages.
- Follow the flow and select Continue.