How do you scroll down comments on Instagram?
Below are steps to filter through comments on Instagram to find specific information & people. Go to the comment section of that post and click on the “Load more comments” link so more comments will load. Scroll up in the comments until you see the “Load more comments”-link again.
How do you see your first comment on Instagram?
Here’s how to do it:
- Upload a post in Preview. First you need a post. Press on the “+” button to upload a post.
- Select the post and open the caption.
- Write your first comment / hashtags in the “Add first comment” box.
- Turn on “Schedule Post”
- Turn on “Auto-post”
How do you get to the top of an Instagram comment?
If you’re keen to find the first comment of a post, toggle the setting to ‘All Comments’ & scroll up till there’s nowhere to scroll anymore. You’ve reached the first comment!
Below the post on right hand side there is an option to select comments by the following,
- Most relevant.
- All comments and.
- Realtime comments.
How do you read all the comments on Instagram?
Here’s what you need to do:
- Open the Instagram app and tap the three-bar icon on the top. Head over to “Settings.”
- Tap on “Account -> Posts You’ve Liked.”
- After this, you will be shown all the posts you have liked. More importantly, you can also track all of your comments.
How do I manage comments on Instagram?
How can I manage multiple comments on my Instagram posts?
- Tap View all comments below your post.
- Tap in the top right, then tap Manage comments.
- Select all the comments you want to manage.
What is first comment on later?
With Instagram First Comment, you can schedule the first comment for your Instagram Auto Publish posts. Add hashtags to your first comment to extend the reach of your posts while keeping your captions focused.
How do I schedule my first comment on Instagram?
Here’s how to schedule a first comment with Later:
- Open up the post scheduler in Later. …
- You’ll see a text box called “First Comment.” Enter your hashtags or any text you’d rather have in the first comment.
- Schedule your post as usual (including adding your Linkin. …
- You’re done!
“Putting the hashtags in the comments works just as fine as if they were in the caption.” … If you wait even a second to post them in a comment, they’re pretty much worthless, as your post will be buried in that hashtag feed the instant you add it.”
How do you expand all comments on Instagram?
When there are lots of comments under a post, they’re automatically collapsed, and if you want to find (Ctrl + F) a specific word/phrase on the page, you have to look for and click the show (n) more comments link under each post separately. Here’s a feature request: add an Expand all comments button above all posts.
How do you see a comment replies on Instagram?
Instagram and LinkedIn both show the most recent replies to comments first, and then you have to click to ‘view previous replies’, effectively working your way backwards towards the first reply.
How do you search comments on Instagram?
The simplest is to open one of your own posts on a computer, where comments are automatically displayed to the right of the post, and use the Ctrl+F or command+F keyboard shortcut to search text within the browser.