How can I save pictures from twitter?
If you are in the Twitter app, saving an image is much easier. Simply tap on the image itself to bring it into full screen. Next, tap the three dots in the top right corner, and then tap Save. The image will save to a folder on your phone storage called Twitter.
How do I download pictures from twitter to my phone?
Save Twitter Image on Android
- Log into your account via the mobile app.
- Look for the image you want to download and tap it.
- Check the top right corner of your screen for three dots and tap on them.
- Click on the “Save” prompt that comes up. Done. You can check your gallery for the image.
Where do saved Twitter pics go?
Go to menu and tap “Save”. The selected image should be stored on your Android phone. You can find twitter image folder in storage with file manager app.
How do I save a GIF from Twitter to my iPhone?
How to save GIFs on Twitter using an iPhone
- Paste in the tweet’s URL and search. …
- From this menu, you can save the GIF to your photo library. …
- Tap the Tweet2gif icon. …
- Convert and download the GIF. …
- Enter the URL of the tweet that contains the GIF you want. …
- Edit the options for your GIF and click Convert.
How can I save a video from Twitter to my camera roll?
How to Download Twitter Videos on Android
- Download the free +Download app on your Android device. …
- Open the official Twitter app on your Android device and search for the tweet containing the video you want to share. …
- Once you find it, tap the share button below the video, and then choose Share Tweet via.
Can you save a Twitter video?
Press “Share via” and then scroll down the apps until you see the Download Twitter Videos icon. Tap it. 4. Tap the video quality you want, and the clip will be saved.