Create a shared album
- On your mobile device, open the Google Photos app .
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- At the bottom, tap Photos.
- Select photos or videos for the album.
- At the top, tap .
- Tap Shared album.
- Enter an album title.
- When the album is complete, tap Share.
In This Article
- Go to your Page, and select the Photos app box.
- Select the album you want to share.
- Click the Share link below the images.
- Choose where to share the album by clicking the drop-down arrow: …
- Select a viewing option: Public, Friends, Friends except Acquaintances, Only Me, or any of your personal lists.
About This Article
- Go to https://facebook.com and sign in.
- Click your profile from the panel on the left side of the browser.
- Click the Photos tab , then Albums tab.
- Click the album you want to share.
- Click Share.
- Select a share method and share your album.
Select iCloud, click the Options button next to Photos, and then select Shared Albums. On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Photos, then turn on Shared Albums.
If you’re not sure know how to do this, follow these steps. Tap Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Photos. Turn off Shared Albums. … The albums and photos will automatically be added again when you turn this setting back on.
There isn’t a share button on your Facebook photo albums, so you can’t just share the entire album on a friend’s newsfeed with one click. That doesn’t mean you can’t share the album at all. First, under the album title, make sure the privacy settings allow friends to see the album.
Rick’s answer: Your friends are right, Billie. Facebook no longer displays the “Share” button on posts that have their privacy levels set to “Friends”. Unfortunately, there’s no way to force the “Share” button to appear on posts that you mark as “Friends. That’s just the way it is now.
With iCloud Photo Sharing, you create a shared photo album for the images you want to share. You can then choose who you want to share it with (up to 100 people). Subscribers can view, like, and comment on photos in a shared album. They can also add photos and videos of their own.
Create a new shared album
- Go to the Albums tab and tap the Add button .
- Tap New Shared Album.
- Give the shared album a name, then tap Next.
- Choose people to invite from your contacts, or type an email address or iMessage phone number.
- Tap Create.
You can share your library with only one person.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app .
- Sign in with your Google Account.
- Tap your account profile photo or initial Photos Settings Partner Sharing. …
- Enter or select an email address. …
- Select which photos to add to your partner account. …
- Tap Next.