Instagram and Twitter are two popular social networking tools. … Tap the “Linked Accounts” button and choose Twitter from the list of social networking services. Enter your Twitter username and password for the account you wish to link and follow the instructions.
Go to facebook.com/twitter and click on the “link to Twitter” button. You can connect your personal profile (at the top) and/or any of your Facebook pages, all from this page. … Here you can decide how much information you want to share with Twitter, then click “save changes,” and you’re all set!
Connect your social networks
- From the Instagram home screen, tap your profile icon, followed by the menu in the top right.
- Select “Account” > “Linked Accounts”
- Select the account you want to link, and enter your login information. You can link a number of networks, including Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr.
How to Put Your Instagram Link on Your Twitter Bio
- Copy your Instagram link.
- Go to your Twitter profile.
- Tap on “Edit profile”
- Paste your Instagram link on your bio.
- Alternatively, you can add it as a website.
Log into Twitter and open the “Settings” link from the drop-down menu below the gray gear icon. Open the “Profile” page and click “Disconnect it” by the Facebook heading. Restart your browser and return to the same page, then click “Connect to Facebook” to re-establish the connection between the two accounts.
Finding your Social Media Link
- Click your profile name in the upper-right corner.
- Select My Channel.
- Copy the URL after youtube.com/user/. …
- Paste your username (www.youtube.com/user/youtubeusername) into the Social Media Links section of U.
Stay connected across all your social accounts with Hootsuite! Create scroll-stopping content, schedule and publish posts, monitor activity and mentions, and manage comments and messages—anywhere, anytime, and all in one app. … Review, manage, and respond to incoming messages from different social networks in one feed.
What is Tweet Link?
To find your tweet URL, view your profile page on Twitter, mouse over your tweet, and click on the timestamp in the top right corner: When the tweet opens in its own page, copy the URL in your browser’s address bar – this is your tweet URL: Using an iPad?
How to Share A Facebook Post On Twitter
- Click the timestamp at the top of the post you want to share. This will bring you to the page for that individual post. …
- Copy the complete link from the address bar of your browser. Copy the link.
- Paste the link into a Tweet.