Connect an Instagram Business Profile to a Facebook Page
- From your Facebook Page, click Settings.
- Click Instagram.
- Click Connect Account.
- Choose to allow Instagram messages in your Facebook inbox and click Continue.
- Enter your Instagram username and password and click Log In.
Tap Account then tap Sharing to other apps. Select Facebook. If you haven’t already, enter your Facebook login information. By default, your Instagram account will share to your personal Facebook profile.
To share your Instagram posts directly from the app to Facebook, it’s mandatory to link the two. Unless you properly link the two accounts, Instagram won’t share to Facebook. … Once you have done that, make sure Facebook label turns blue. This indicates that your Facebook profile is linked to your Instagram account.
Linking Your Facebook and Instagram
- Go to the Facebook page you manage and select the “Settings” section in the left-hand menu.
- Choose the “Instagram” option from the menu.
- Click on the “Connect to Instagram” option.
- A new window will appear, asking you to sign in to Instagram. This will link your accounts.
Step 1: First, open the Instagram app on your device and log in. Step 2: After login, create a story, then tap Send to. Step 3: Below your Story, tap Sharing Options. Step 4: Select Share to Facebook Every Time or Share Once.
How do I share my Instagram story to Facebook?
- Start creating a story, then tap Send to.
- Below Your Story, tap Sharing Options.
- Select Share to Facebook Every Time or Share Once.
- Tap Share.
How do you cross-post on Instagram and Facebook?
Changing crossposting settings
Tap Settings, then Account, then Linked Accounts. Tap Facebook. And select Share to [your profile or Page]. Select the Facebook Page you want to crosspost your Instagram story to.
New: Share Feed Posts to Instagram Stories
To share a feed post to your story, just tap the paper airplane button below the post, just as you would to send it via Direct. At the top, you’ll now see the option to create a story.