How do you bring someone on Facebook live with you?
As the host, you can select a guest to go Live With during a mobile live broadcast from your Page or profile:
- Tap the ‘Live’ icon at the top of News Feed of your profile or Page.
- Tap the ‘Live With’ icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the person you want to invite from the list of viewers and tap ‘Add’
Why can’t I add someone to Facebook live?
You can only add someone to a live video on your profile or group using the Facebook for iOS or Android app. Keep in mind, you can only go live with one person at a time but can remove and add different friends to your video throughout the live stream.
How do you live with multiple people?
Go Live with Multiple People
- Video conferencing software: Video conferencing solutions like Zoom or Bluejeans allow users to go live on Facebook. …
- Streaming software: Streaming software providers including easylive.io, Be Live, and Stage Ten have features to facilitate multiple participant streams.
How do you live with more than one person?
How it Works. To start a Live Room— swipe left and pick the Live camera option. Then, add a title and tap the Rooms icon to add your guests. You’ll see people who have requested to go live with you, and you can also search for a guest to add.
How do I schedule a Facebook group live?
Click Schedule Live Video Event in the left column. In the left column, select where you’d like to broadcast your live video (to your timeline, a Page you manage, or in a group). Give your event a name. Select the date and time of your live video.
Can you do facebook live in a group?
Live lets you livestream events, performances and gatherings on Facebook. … You can go live on Facebook from a profile, Page, group or event. The privacy setting of the group determines who will be able to see your live video.