How do you indent text on Facebook?
We don’t have a paragraph indent feature just yet. But you can achieve this by adding spaces before the first word of your paragraph.
How do you insert a paragraph break on Facebook?
Type the first line of your comment or status update. When you’re ready to format the line break, hold down the “Shift” button on your keyboard and press “Enter.” Let go of the “Shift” button when you’re finished. The line break is created and you can continue typing out the next line of your comment or status update.
Can I format text in a Facebook post?
Currently Facebook doesn’t support formatted text posts! However, Facebook allows ‘special characters’, but not formatted text. There are websites and apps that you can use to create special characters as a workaround, and there are font keyboards and websites available that can generate styled text for you.
How do you make text bold in a Facebook post?
You can also add bullets, create header text, and more.
- Go to a supporting Facebook group or community and begin creating a post.
- Select the text you want to bold and you should see a popup come up that allows you to bold text.
- Click “B” for bold.
How do I put bullets in a Facebook post?
Can You Add Bullet Points to a Facebook Post?
- Click Groups in your Facebook News Feed and select your group.
- Click on the post composer and hover on the paragraph icon.
- Select the words that you would like to format.
- Click on the bulleted list option.
- Click Post.
How do I format Facebook?
Sign in to your Facebook account, click the “Account” menu at the top right corner of the home page and select “Use Facebook as Page.” On the pop-up window, click the “Switch” button for the Facebook page you want to format.
How can I write in bold Bangla text on Facebook?
1. Use asterisks “* *” for making the text bold in Facebook chat. If you write *bold* it will come out as bold.
How do you make text bold?
Make text bold
- Move your pointer to the Mini toolbar above your selection and click Bold .
- Click Bold in the Font group on the Home tab.
- Type the keyboard shortcut: CTRL+B.
How do you change the font style on Facebook?
Change Font Appearance on Facebook
- Go to Settings by clicking on the three dots in the top-right corner of your Chrome browser.
- In Settings, scroll down to Customize fonts under Appearance.
- Choose the size and type of font you want.