Navigate to your Instagram profile and tap on the menu icon at the top-right hand corner of the screen. Tap on Settings, tap on Privacy, then tap on Story. Scroll down, and under Sharing, turn the Allow resharing to stories switch on.
In an email to Marketing Brew, Instagram confirmed that it has officially ended its “Reshare” sticker test. “After hearing feedback from our community and testing in the wild, we have decided to end the test. … ICYMI: Instagram started testing the sticker as the new way to share posts to Instagram Stories in July.
The button, which is not available across all of TikTok yet, is found in the Share menu where users send videos via texts or social media. In some instances, the Repost button is called “Recommended”, as TikTok has not yet decided on what the trigger will be called.
The most typical reason is that the person who publishes the original story has not allowed their followers to share. To mark it, go to your profile -> Settings -> Privacy & Security -> Story Controls -> Shared Content.
Why can’t I repost post on Instagram?
Go to either the Play Store or App Store, find your reposting app, and look for new updates. … Your chosen reposting app might get an update that will cause problems if your OS and your version of Instagram are out-of-date. If that’s the case, simply update Instagram and update your smartphone’s OS.
Why don’t I have the add yours feature on Instagram?
If you’re not seeing the “Add Yours” feature show up or it’s not working for you, it’s a good idea to update your Instagram app to the latest version in Google Play or the App Store — it could be that your app is not up to date to support the feature.
How to repost on Instagram Stories
- Find the post you want to share.
- Click the airplane share icon.
- Tap Add post to story. The Instagram Story will appear in edit mode with the post’s photo embedded in the center. …
- Add what you’d like to the Story and then tap Your Story to post it.
The main reason to fail to share the Instagram story is that the account owner limited the sharing of the posts. … The person you’re following probably has an Instagram private account where they have to accept people to follow them. So know that you can easily share posts from public accounts into the Instagram story.
To share feed posts to stories:
- Tap the paper airplane button below the post (like you would to send a direct message)
- You’ll then see an option on the following menu to “Create a story with this post”
- Tap it to see the feed post as a sticker with a customized background ready to share to your story.
To share someone’s post to your story, follow these 5 steps:
- Step 1: When you tag a user in your story @mention, sharing is initiated.
- Step 2: A pop-up will appear saying, ‘mentioned users may repost this story for 24 hours. ‘
- Step 4: Before posting the final content, you can either crop it or add any filters you want.