One of the best ways to add multiple options in your Instagram poll is by using the Quiz sticker. The Quiz sticker lets you add up to 4 options instead of 2 as present in the regular poll sticker. The thing with this sticker is that the creator needs to select one correct option.
Can you ask multiple questions on Instagram?
Instagram has introduced the Quiz sticker that lets you ask multiple-choice questions through Stories, and unlike Polls, you can add up to four options as answers to the question. … When your followers choose an option, they will be informed if their choice is right or not.
How do you vote multiple choices on Instagram?
For creating a poll, you can click on Story stickers: You can create polls by clicking on the Poll tool. After selecting the Instagram poll tool on top of it, you should ask your question and click on any option you can select a response!
How do you add multiple responses on Instagram?
To add multiple responses to your image, find the question in your story and tap at the very bottom of the screen where it says how many people have seen that story. On the next screen, tap See All next to Responses. Now you can see all of the responses you’ve received to your question.
How do you ask multiple questions on an Instagram story?
- Swipe up on your Instagram Story Question box. …
- Press on “See all” to see all the responses. …
- Choose one Response and share it. …
- Design your Insta Story response. …
- Press on the Save button. …
- Press on the “x” button to exit the Story. …
- Choose another response to put in your Instagram Story.
How many Instagram options do I have quiz?
You can have up to four options.
Can you do an Instagram poll with 3 options?
If you want to add three or four answers to your polls in an easy way, you can use the combination of the regular Poll sticker and Emoji slider sticker. What you need to do is add two values in the Poll sticker and the other one or two on the Emoji slider.
How do u ask a poll on Instagram?
Create a new Instagram Story by tapping the “+” icon and sliding over to “story”. Tap the sticker icon at the top of the screen (it’s square with a smiley). Tap to select the “poll” sticker icon. Fill in the question for your poll and edit your answer options.
How do you post multiple pics on Instagram?
To choose more than one photo to add to a post, do the following:
- In the main Instagram feed screen, tap the + icon.
- Tap Library, in the lower-left corner of the screen. …
- Swipe in the thumbnail photos, and then tap the first photo you want to add.
- Tap the select multiple icon. …
- Tap another thumbnail.
How do you put multiple pictures in one story on Instagram?
How to add multiple photos on an Instagram Story
- Tap the camera icon to open your Stories.
- Tap the photo icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Choose the multiple photo icon, which is located above your photo gallery.
- Tap the photos that you want to add in the order you want them to appear in your Stories.
How do you make a slider poll on Instagram?
How To Do a Poll on Instagram
- Open Instagram and swipe left.
- Make sure you’re posting to Story (underneath the record button).
- Take the video or picture you want to post.
- Click the sticker icon on the top right.
- Scroll down and choose poll or look for the sliding poll.
- Type in the question and responses.